• ...and so much more!
  • gdkaiser

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Michiana-South Bend
    My wife went to a local neighborhood meeting here in South Bend to talk about how to reduce the crimes that are being done by the 18 year old men who just have no clue to what life is about, What really got her goat was one of the pastors pointed out that the fact that Walmart sold handgun ammunition out in the open was one of the reasons it was always being stolen??? and this was a major cause of the increase in violent crimes! I buy Ammo from all the South Bend Walmart's and guess what folks the pastor showed pictures of what was the Shotgun ammo not the handgun ammo (which by the way in my area the handgun ammo is under lock and key, in a glass cabinet). It's this kind of mis information that serves no one. And when she called him out on this he pretty much blew her off and left the meeting after dominating most of the time on a non-issue. So much for the clergy listening to anyone, might as well have been a politician or the media.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    My wife went to a local neighborhood meeting here in South Bend to talk about how to reduce the crimes that are being done by the 18 year old men who just have no clue to what life is about, What really got her goat was one of the pastors pointed out that the fact that Walmart sold handgun ammunition out in the open was one of the reasons it was always being stolen??? and this was a major cause of the increase in violent crimes! I buy Ammo from all the South Bend Walmart's and guess what folks the pastor showed pictures of what was the Shotgun ammo not the handgun ammo (which by the way in my area the handgun ammo is under lock and key, in a glass cabinet). It's this kind of mis information that serves no one. And when she called him out on this he pretty much blew her off and left the meeting after dominating most of the time on a non-issue. So much for the clergy listening to anyone, might as well have been a politician or the media.

Seriously dude... What the heck is this? :dunno:

How does this have ANYTHING to do with the topic being discussed in this thread?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    dude-wait-what.jpg

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

Down with the clergy !!!! Down wit the English language!!!!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't like all the clergy & English language bashing going on in here. can we all meet and hug it out?
    We need to start a second town hall and hash this out...This is getting outta hand and all the clergy members and englsh language speaking people are starting to walk out.

Top Bottom