• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Today we were at Sears, and just happened to start discussing guns with one of the employees, and he has the SR9C and had the same issues. All of this gun researching has got me thinking i want to get a 9mm friend for my .38!

darthfader

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    NWI
    cindy just so you are aware. the reason people change the triggers out on m&p pistols is 2 reasons. first, out of the box sometime a standard m&p will have a gritty trigger feel. it feels like there is sand in the trigger. it usually works itself out in 1000 shots. you also have the option to ***** at s&w and they will take your pistol back and fix that if you want to... the other thing people sometimes dislike is the trigger reset not being defined. this is why you see people going for the apex trigger. i have shot the apex trigger and i will say its nice... but not nice enough for me to switch out what i have which is working great for me... dry fire the pistol you intend to buy at the shop quite a few times...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have the Ruger SR9c. I have carried it in a Kholster every single day since February. It's accurate enough, the trigger is great, and I only had one ftf in the first 10 rounds. I have at this point has 550 rounds through it, and not a single problem since. I trust my life to that pistol every day.

phidelt208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011

There range where I live has a rental program, so I’ve been lucky enough totry both the m&p and the SR series weapons. Personally I would take theM&P, and I can tell you I have used both to the tune of 2k rounds and Ishot much better with the M&P and have not had any issues.

Top Bottom