Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's interesting, I've never paid much attention to the font on trail camera photos previously though now that you pointed it out, I suspect the use of that particular font is not extremely common in trail cameras despite nearly all of them being manufactured in China. My Cuddeback cameras use a different font though they are still made in China. Chinese manufacture is not limited to the less expensive models either, though the American made Reconyx is definitely on the higher end of the price scale. Also, it's not just that you are leaving them unattended that makes price a large consideration, nor is it that they are essentially delicate equipment in a thin plastic housing intended to be left out in the elements for long periods of time. It is also that they are most effective when deployed in higher quantities. :D
    If the software design was done in the US, then the font will be "normal". If it was designed by a Chinese engineer that couldn't be bothered to switch from the default font, or it was designed to support both western and eastern characters...

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    If the software design was done in the US, then the font will be "normal". If it was designed by a Chinese engineer that couldn't be bothered to switch from the default font, or it was designed to support both western and eastern characters...

Ah, that makes perfect sense then.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Trick or treat!

(time stamp was 1+15 fast)

73197103_10112517526558368_6187429160491679744_o.jpg

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Glad to see some nice ones showing up. The 2 big boys we had earlier in the year seem to have disappeared and I fear the worst became of them.

So, anyway, just what are the 8 digit grid coordinates where these cameras are located????:whistle:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mine are in stealth mode...it says so right on the pictures so even with the coordinates, the deer would be invisible. I'm pretty sure that's how that works.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm assuming he is just a deer watcher rather than a deer hunter. I have blocks and corn out at my house but the only thing that has been hunted here for the past several years is coyotes. Based on our thriving turkey population, I feel like those are under much better control. We haven't seen so many turkeys on our property in many years. I counted 37 waiting for me to feed them a few days ago when I woke up....this was the first time I got this close to them so it was nice to see it caught on the camera.

oDolG76.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    MOM45
    is that just corn you are feeding the Turkey or do you have a special mix

I put out corn for the deer and the turkey. The container in my left hand was bird seed that I was using to fill the feeders for all of the various birds that visit as well. I put out seed and suet year round and have a nice variety of visitors. The turkeys eat everything that gets kicked out of the feeders.

Nice buck, Spainy! I was pleased to see my bigger buck that I've been watching on the cameras this week...still avoiding the hunters apparently.

Top Bottom