• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    When there are raccoons around make sure your cam is secured to the tree good. I found that out the hard way. It wasn't horrible or anything but they could move it around. Probably caused me to miss some stuff is all. I could see dirt marks on the cam when I checked it yesterday but figured it was a deer sniffing it (get that a lot...deer selfies).

Squirrels also. 2 years ago we lost a strap on one from the stupid things chewing on it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Here are a few of my recent visitors. I love these cameras. They are picking up so many things that I would miss seeing even though these critters are literally in my back yard every day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just wanted to update. I had one of my cameras suddenly start going through batteries way faster than normal. Lithiums usually last 6 months and I went through a set of batteries in less than a week. I called Stealth cam customer service. They had me do a hard reset on the software and put the camera back out. Same thing...ate a set of batteries in four days. There is a one year warranty. I sent the camera back with a copy of the receipt from buying it on Amazon. They got the camera back on Monday. Today, I had a new replacement camera in my mailbox. I now have five of these cameras around my property as we are using them for security as well as watching wildlife. I was quite happy with the return policy and how quickly they handled the replacement for me.

Top Bottom