Transparent AR lowers... available tomrrow.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    m4NnJrL.jpg

BuPSvrv.jpg

HbBXPVP.jpg

iArtBzz.jpg

tvE9Bdi.jpg

What do you think? I haven't heard much about Tennessee Arms Company, LLC but they seem to be popular over in the Reddit Gun and AR15 communities and apepar to specialize in their lowers... plus they can do custom laser engraving as well... (INGO lowers? *cough* *cough*)

Supposedly one of their team members or associates have over 7,000 rounds on his standard Nylon 6-6 lower whereas someone else commented they have over 15,000 rounds through theirs. Appears to be of decent quality. Now I kind of want a polymer lower in one of their magpul furniture matching colors.

While the transparency one is pretty neat, unsure if a full build would look all that good and I'd hate to see how one looked after heavy use and having had products sprayed inside and gunk built up... But still pretty neat anyhow!

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I don't think it would look that good for long. Maybe for a safe queen, or just to have one.

^^ this.
    looks cool, but after 1000 rounds it would only look "cool" to those of us that appreciate a firearm as a tool :)

I personally like the idea, and it makes for a cool show piece. It'd be easier to explain how the trigger functions w/ a gun like this

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    ^^ this.
    looks cool, but after 1000 rounds it would only look "cool" to those of us that appreciate a firearm as a tool :)

I personally like the idea, and it makes for a cool show piece. It'd be easier to explain how the trigger functions w/ a gun like this

I've got friends that buy guns and NEVER fire them. Seems like the marketing target for a gun like this.

Top Bottom