• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    To all who might be interested in this class. email me john@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com and I'll get you the proper registration form.

Also, those that are interested in doing so should bring their FAK and we'll review the contents.

Thanks, blue, i certainly appreciate your efforts. Somewhere in or near Indy would likely be most convenient for all. I can always get the "lodge" at the TH Gander Mountain.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    To answer some questions that I've been getting with the requests for registration:

Bringing your own FAK or BOK is NOT required. I've just found it educational to the group to see what others have in their kits. We will discuss in detail what you should include in your kits.

Prior training is not a requirement, but any and all training can be valuable. I do urge all to get CPR/AED certified.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    For those of us who have had some form of first aid or trauma training, would you mind give us a syllabus or listing the topics you plan to cover in your class? This will help us figure out how suitable or useful your class will be for us. Thanks.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    For those of us who have had some form of first aid or trauma training, would you mind give us a syllabus or listing the topics you plan to cover in your class? This will help us figure out how suitable or useful your class will be for us. Thanks.

email me.

Top Bottom