• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Great, encouraging responses to my question. Thanks, gentlemen. I will check my schedule and put some available dates here. Looks like most of you are in the Indy area, so if someone could come up with a venue, that would be great. I can likely get the lodge at the TH gander mountain.

another question: Full day? or half?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Great, encouraging responses to my question. Thanks, gentlemen. I will check my schedule and put some available dates here. Looks like most of you are in the Indy area, so if someone could come up with a venue, that would be great. I can likely get the lodge at the TH gander mountain.

another question: Full day? or half?

Full Day or Half? However long it takes to get through the info.

As far as a venue, I don't really have one but how big of one would you need?

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Not sure if you need outdoors, (I've got that) or indoors (I've got that too)

I have a full heated shop, but you guys would have to travel if you're in Indy. :dunno:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    MCFG would be perfect. Centrally located and plenty of room. Full day would be better than half. That would give us plenty of time for hands on practice.

Does MCFG still have a policy of allowing members to watch any activity at the club?

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    THis is tops on my list, from LGS to range or public, more and more peeps are carrying and the odds of a GSW or rolling up on a traffic trauma are going up.

I am all for it.
    Fridays are great for me, but for this I would make it work if I could on anyday.

Thanks

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    It certainly looks like there is enough interest to make this worth all our whiles. another question:

Do you want CPR/AED certification as part of this class? would count as renewal for those of you already certified.

I'll try to get some dates up here in the next week or so.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    It certainly looks like there is enough interest to make this worth all our whiles. another question:

Do you want CPR/AED certification as part of this class? would count as renewal for those of you already certified.

I'll try to get some dates up here in the next week or so.

I'm interested. I'd like to learn as much as I can.

My wife, being a 2nd grade teacher, MAY be interested as well.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I would make a trip up to Indy area for a day class late spring or early summer after my kids sports are over. They constantly keep us running...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm also going to have to say "no", personally, on the CPR / AED training as my employer will be having a class here in the near future.

However - that stuff probably IS some of the best training to have. And man, the compression only CPR is good stuff and very very simple to learn.

-J-

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Since it seems the majority are saying no to the CPR certification.

I'm fine with that, but I'd still like to learn it. Since I don't remember any of it from High School.

Top Bottom