• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    What are they going to do? Roll the car into the courtroom for the jury to examine?

Wouldn't be the first time... :cool:
    i226679_zpsvwhznuna.jpg

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    So the trooper was working on his car and Mr. Rightsell offered to help, felt threatened, wait I have that backwards.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Mr. Rightsell is being held on $5,000,000 bond and has been hospitalized 5 times because he keeps falling down stairs.

The Grand Jury has issued an indictment for murder in the first degree, and the trial has been set for last week when he was convicted and sentenced to death in the electric chair while hanging by the neck in the gas chamber.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Seriously, he seemed like a great guy. Working on a car for somebody and shot by a green trooper. This will never set well with me. Not to downplay it, it's an unfortunate incident. Looks like we're moving on.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Mr. Rightsell is being held on $5,000,000 bond and has been hospitalized 5 times because he keeps falling down stairs.

The Grand Jury has issued an indictment for murder in the first degree, and the trial has been set for last week when he was convicted and sentenced to death in the electric chair while hanging by the neck in the gas chamber.
    It depends.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I guess the only surprise is that the announcement came today rather than Friday.

This sucks.

So the guy is working on his daughters broke down vehicle and called to inform LE that he would be and no one passed that on to the troopers on the road. Mr. Rightsell tells a nurse on his death bed twice that he does not know why he was shot. The video shows the gun still in the holster.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    This is beyond disturbing. Not sure what I expected but I expected more than "nothing to see here, move on".

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Seriously, he seemed like a great guy. Working on a car for somebody and shot by a green trooper. This will never set well with me. Not to downplay it, it's an unfortunate incident. Looks like we're moving on.
    I don't think it's over from the way the article read. The lawyer for Rightsell's family talked about getting to the truth in the civil trial, and how the prosecutors hands were kind of tied in this finding.

Top Bottom