• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    That said, I think the primary role Pence took on is chief underminer.
    Explain.

Trump was beaten in the press for four years. Couldn’t get out of his own way. Debated like an idiot.

Pence stood firm. Stayed loyal to Trump. Debated wonderfully. Didn’t feed the controversy.

What am I missing?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Except, something LG said that I think is true, if Trump came out against something that is AF or does something for his own benefit which is also not AF, many ardent Trumpers would just say "WINNING".
    Do we need to go down this road again? Need I remind you that DeSantis gave a very AF take on Ukraine, to the effect it was a border dispute and not existential to America, and then when he almost immediately caved under pressure and 'clarified' his position a day or two later the DeSantis fanbois were unable to acknowledge the fact. If it is a sin, Trump supporters are not alone in exhibiting it, if it indicates cult-like behavior the there is a DeSantis cult of personality out there

Fanboi post to tell me how I'm wrong about wRon in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do we need to go down this road again? Need I remind you that DeSantis gave a very AF take on Ukraine, to the effect it was a border dispute and not existential to America, and then when he almost immediately caved under pressure and 'clarified' his position a day or two later the DeSantis fanbois were unable to acknowledge the fact. If it is a sin, Trump supporters are not alone in exhibiting it, if it indicates cult-like behavior the there is a DeSantis cult of personality out there

Fanboi post to tell me how I'm wrong about wRon in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
    DeSantis who?

BP84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2024
    Sunman
    Personally, I think it’s crazy to root for ANY politician. These people could care less about you and your personal interests. All they care about is staying in power and will do and say anything to do it.

Top Bottom