• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    yeah I'm still waiting on lying libs to get back to me with dates and locations of gays that were beaten and killed by trump supporters. They always fall silent when you ask them for facts. Its amazing

There's a gay conservative on twitter that every day tweets the length of time Trump has been in office, "1 year and 109 days into the Trump presidency and I am still not in a concentration camp..." LOL....

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Did you get to hear the speech at least, or did they keep you too busy to listen?

I got to hear the whole thing, except for about 10 minutes when I was watching a group of "F Trump" protestors, wearing shirts and holding signs that said, "F*** Trump." Their whole platform was "F Trump." They never made a single point. They just kept yelling. Most of the people ignored them, so they went away. I even stepped in for a few minutes to watch him speak. It was an amazing crowd. The gym was packed wall to wall, floor to ceiling. He acknowledged the group outside, and people came out and passed out signs and stickers. I asked one of them for signs, and he gave me a stack which I passed out to several of the other officers working outside. When President Trump gave a shout out to law enforcement, the crowd erupted in applause. Many of them came up to us afterwards, or when we were walking through the crowd and personally thanked us. There is a lot more support for both Trump and LE than the media would have you believe.

Elkhart had several dump trucks at each intersection to block cars from getting in. I affectionately called these trucks "snowflake plows."

I think it's also worth pointing out a large number of "Blacks for Trump" shirts, as well as several black and Hispanic Trump supporters were in attendance. He's pretty well liked in real America.

We had officers from every department in Elkhart County, except Middlebury. There were a few Fort Wayne officers there, and some from Pierceton. Indiana State Police was there for riot suppression. EPD SRT had their MRAP in front of the school and they were fully suited up in combat armor and carrying rifles. USSS was all over, with snipers on the roof of the school. This was my first presidential detail, and it was interesting to see everything. I was, um... "busy" when our last "president" came to Elkhart, and I was unable to attend. I think it went very well considering that we only had about 4 days notice to put everything together. EPD did a fantastic job organizing everything.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Glad everything went well and all was safe. Also glad you got to hear the speech and was treated good, I’ve always been weary of events like that because of the idiots it tends to draw.

Still disappointed nobody was billy clubbed or curb stomped. I’ll be filing a complaint later today :):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got to hear the whole thing, except for about 10 minutes when I was watching a group of "F Trump" protestors, wearing shirts and holding signs that said, "F*** Trump." Their whole platform was "F Trump." They never made a single point. They just kept yelling. Most of the people ignored them, so they went away. I even stepped in for a few minutes to watch him speak. It was an amazing crowd. The gym was packed wall to wall, floor to ceiling. He acknowledged the group outside, and people came out and passed out signs and stickers. I asked one of them for signs, and he gave me a stack which I passed out to several of the other officers working outside. When President Trump gave a shout out to law enforcement, the crowd erupted in applause. Many of them came up to us afterwards, or when we were walking through the crowd and personally thanked us. There is a lot more support for both Trump and LE than the media would have you believe.

Elkhart had several dump trucks at each intersection to block cars from getting in. I affectionately called these trucks "snowflake plows."

I think it's also worth pointing out a large number of "Blacks for Trump" shirts, as well as several black and Hispanic Trump supporters were in attendance. He's pretty well liked in real America.

We had officers from every department in Elkhart County, except Middlebury. There were a few Fort Wayne officers there, and some from Pierceton. Indiana State Police was there for riot suppression. EPD SRT had their MRAP in front of the school and they were fully suited up in combat armor and carrying rifles. USSS was all over, with snipers on the roof of the school. This was my first presidential detail, and it was interesting to see everything. I was, um... "busy" when our last "president" came to Elkhart, and I was unable to attend. I think it went very well considering that we only had about 4 days notice to put everything together. EPD did a fantastic job organizing everything.
    Thanks for the report. I hope you know that most of the people in Elkhart County back our law enforcement folks. I know there are some prominent loud mouths in Goshen and Elkhart, but they only represent a very tiny minority.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Thanks for the report. I hope you know that most of the people in Elkhart County back our law enforcement folks. I know there are some prominent loud mouths in Goshen and Elkhart, but they only represent a very tiny minority.

I think a overwhelming majority of Americans support law enforcement. I think the media likes to portray it the other way around, but I’ve never heard anybody openly express their displeasure with LEO. I know they’re out there, but IMO it’s like the bad cops, very few of them but they are the ones the media covers.

Top Bottom