Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Ya I saw this… media saying he displeased with all the “white” evangelicals. What? “White” ? Trump had huge backing of “black” supporting him also but somehow the media proclaims it’s the “whites”. Although Trump is right in that he has done more for Christian’s than anyone I know, you also know he is also a comunial narcissist. If you haven’t figured that out by now then you never will. Trump therefore is big on loyalty to him for what he does for others. If you have to have a Narcsissist POTUS this is the best type. As this type loves doing things for people to gain power. At least they are doing things for people rather than the other types. This is just Trumps nature. It’s never going to change. It’s also his problem child.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I really believe Trump is done...

Debate among Republican presidential candidates during primaries...

Trump: I'm gonna ___________________

Anyone else: Why didn't you do that your first term, why should we trust the judgement of someone who appointed Christopher Wray to head the FBI and continues to get bad advice from those around him. NFT fundraiser, what was up with that...

Hard to see Trump gaining any new supporters this time around. Unless the rest of the field is made of Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney, there will likely be better choices.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I really believe Trump is done...

Debate among Republican presidential candidates during primaries...

Trump: I'm gonna ___________________

Anyone else: Why didn't you do that your first term, why should we trust the judgement of someone who appointed Christopher Wray to head the FBI and continues to get bad advice from those around him. NFT fundraiser, what was up with that...

Hard to see Trump gaining any new supporters this time around. Unless the rest of the field is made of Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney, there will likely be better choices.
    The question is not the end, the answer is, do you think there are no answers that he can reply that are winners? I do, the question is can or will he deliver them…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm going to give the same advice I gave him back when he was in office. (not that he actually listens to me)

SHUT UP!
    Back then it was just about the name calling and tweets. He did pretty good, his mouth and pettiness aside.

Now I just want him to shut up and go gracefully into the oblivion. Or get behind somebody else and do what he can to help them win. His narcissism is going to get us another Democrat in 2024. (one way or another)

Top Bottom