• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Daily Caler was founded by Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel who was formerly a chief policy advisor for VP Cheney. The Daily Caller describe themselves as coming from a center-right leaning perspective who are tough and thorough on members of both parties as an alternative to the vast majority of left leaning news and opinion perspective.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would certainly trust The Dailey Caller over any other "news and opinion" outlet, and I'll leave that for others to decide on their own. I would also like to point out that they are not to be confused with the blatantly biased leftist leaning hit piece online rag known as The Dailey Beast.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would certainly trust The Dailey Caller over any other "news and opinion" outlet, and I'll leave that for others to decide on their own. I would also like to point out that they are not to be confused with the blatantly biased leftist leaning hit piece rag known as The Dailey Beast.
    Or The Daily Wire. Lol

Reactions: KG1

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The question is not the end, the answer is, do you think there are no answers that he can reply that are winners? I do, the question is can or will he deliver them…

I don't think he can argue persuasively when the facts of his term are laid out. What's he gonna say "yeah, I trusted the wrong people, but this time will be different..." And he is still getting rotten advice from the establishment GOP.

For instance, he's backing Ronna instead of following a more populist and likely more effective candidate Harmeet Dhillon for head of RNC, or staying out of it.

We need someone who can fight, build and unite. Trump fails on the last. A fighter without his baggage can gain a ton of support in the center/independent voter demographics.

Just my opinions of course. I'd still vote for Trump in the general election over just about anyone the Democrats could put on stage.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't think he can argue persuasively when the facts of his term are laid out. What's he gonna say "yeah, I trusted the wrong people, but this time will be different..." And he is still getting rotten advice from the establishment GOP.

For instance, he's backing Ronna instead of following a more populist and likely more effective candidate Harmeet Dhillon for head of RNC, or staying out of it.

We need someone who can fight, build and unite. Trump fails on the last. A fighter without his baggage can gain a ton of support in the center/independent voter demographics.

Just my opinions of course. I'd still vote for Trump in the general election over just about anyone the Democrats could put on stage.
    This is odd because Dhillion has been a staunch steadfast Trump supporter just like many of the 20+ House Republican members that were initially opposed to McCarthy who Trump also supported.

IDK but maybe Trump sees McDaniel and McCarthy as potential allies that can help him deal with the RINO establishment. I can't explain it.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I never count him out as he has proven so many times he is a winner.

I also agree the things you bring up can hurt him with the continued support and bragging on the vaccine.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I never count him out as he has proven so many times he is a winner.

I also agree the things you bring up can hurt him with the continued support and bragging on the vaccine.
    Trump has done a number of things lately for some reason that have seemed to be particularly odd.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...IDK but maybe Trump sees McDaniel and McCarthy as potential allies that can help him deal with the RINO establishment. I can't explain it.
    He sees them as potential foils. A party filled with establishment swamp creatures is something he can rail against, and that motivates his chunk of the party and feeds his power.

He fears competitors to his agenda, more than enemies. Enemies increase his power. Allies suck it away, in his world view.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

As long as the party supports and promotes the likes of McConnell and Graham, there will be no unity. As it stands they are the party of liberals 2.0

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He sees them as potential foils. A party filled with establishment swamp creatures is something he can rail against, and that motivates his chunk of the party and feeds his power.

He fears competitors to his agenda, more than enemies. Enemies increase his power. Allies suck it away, in his world view.
    Whatever the reason is for Trump doing these things the optics haven't gone over so well lately with a lot of his supporters and has them shaking their heads wondering what the hell he's doing.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Whatever the reason is for Trump doing these things the optics haven't gone over so well lately with a lot of his supporters and has them shaking their heads wondering what the hell he's doing.
    Agreed. Ex-supporters, as well.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    If they’re going to suppress “problematic” Trump stories, they’re not much better than corporate media.
    I don’t know who your “they” is but I put the whole lot in the same bucket. Fox News and CNN are two sides of the same coin IMO. They’re both lying to push an agenda.

I feel the same way about most sources I see, or at least don’t know to trust them or not, and don’t care to even find out whether they’re trustworthy. Odds are slim.

When we become confident - overconfident - that we can trust someone is when we enter the bubble.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don’t know who your “they” is but I put the whole lot in the same bucket. Fox News and CNN are two sides of the same coin IMO. They’re both lying to push an agenda.

I feel the same way about most sources I see, or at least don’t know to trust them or not, and don’t care to even find out whether they’re trustworthy. Odds are slim.

When we become confident - overconfident - that we can trust someone is when we enter the bubble.
    That there was “objective news” was a lie to fool the people.

You cannot trust any of them…

Top Bottom