• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Getting pretty close to the line between elected official and dictator.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

worry.gif

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No. I'm just fairly critical of all politicians, despite what party they feel like claiming that week.

Being critical of politicians is a good thing, however, are you critical of politicians who are trying to make mail in voting the system for this election cycle? I would think that would raise some flags, especially after they’ve spent 4 years doing anything they can to remove the president from office. Seems fishy to me.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    Being critical of politicians is a good thing, however, are you critical of politicians who are trying to make mail in voting the system for this election cycle? I would think that would raise some flags, especially after they’ve spent 4 years doing anything they can to remove the president from office. Seems fishy to me.
    I despise the thought of mail in voting just as much as I despise the thought of a president being in office 1 day longer than elected.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I despise the thought of mail in voting just as much as I despise the thought of a president being in office 1 day longer than elected.

How about presidents that weaponize the IRS and FBI against political rivals?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

For anyone that thinks a mail in ballot can't be duplicated read the story of the counterfeit 100s that were thought to come out of North Korea a few years back. The only way the treasury guys could tell the difference was that the "fakes" were more perfect than what Bureau of Engraving and printing was turning out here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Politicians arent elected to spend their time acting like children.

Also not an answer to the question I asked...

Again: What do you think about federal agencies being weaponized against political rivals?

I'm going to guess a yea or nay from you depends on who is on the receiving end of the abuse.

NOTE: This also shows you where on the dictator scale we are.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    Also not an answer to the question I asked...

Again: What do you think about federal agencies being weaponized against political rivals?

I'm going to guess a yea or nay from you depends on who is on the receiving end of the abuse.

It matters not who is on the receivingend, nor which party is on office, it is abuse. I don't much care for tax dollars being spent on personal vendettas.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just saw a preview for a story coming up on WTHR and how ticked off voters were for the primaries with the mail-in ballot problems.

Now let's think about this... If they wanted to reduce contact by having fewer voters at the polls, it would have been logical to INCREASE the number of polling places. Instead, they substantially REDUCED the number of polling places. That was a recipe for disaster. Was it stupidity? Or was it done purposefully to increase peoples' frustration with "in person" voting so they would look more favorably on mail-in ballots? You decide.

They're going to be increasing the numbers of polling places and allow more early voting locations for the general elections, but they still won't be back up to the full number of polling places. That is inexcusable. They should be increasing them, not decreasing them.

Top Bottom