• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You're absolutely right. Can you point me to the thread where Kut called out Obama for his excessive vacationing?
    Nope. How is that relevant to what I said though? If he only *****es about the Republicans, he is no better than those that only ***** about the Democrats. That is on him if true.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Wow. This is why we are in the state we are in. This :poop: that its OK my team does it because the other team does it, or it isn't as bad as the other team needs to stop. The .gov wasting money is wrong whichever side is doing it. It needs to end, but never will because the followers of both sides won't hold their team accountable.

I'm sorry I stepped in your safe space but the President is going to travel. It's been like 10 days and of course he's getting picked apart for absolutely everything. So, yeah, I'm gonna point out the money Obama has wasted to offset it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Let's face it. He's the president-elect. Him having SS protection 24/7 is part of the deal. It's not that he's going on a trip that he's probably paying for himself and/or out of his war chest and then the added cost of taxpayer provided SS converage that I'm concerned about. Considering all of that, I'll give him a pass but what will be a problem is if such junkets become a habit, if he lobbies for some stimulus bill (that if we don't pass it by Friday, the world's as we know it will come crashing down) and decides to take his wife on a Valentine's Day getaway instead, while the bill sits unsigned, if he requires multiple flights to take his family on vacations, etc...then I'll have a problem. I know folks are chomping at the bit to yell hypocrite but it's not time yet, in my opinion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Apparently, I've hit a nerve, if the consensus is "well, Obama did it." I'm happy to know that hypocrisy isn't unique to any one group of Americans. Nevermind the fact, that even the idea of such an even is completely uncouth, and certainly does nothing to bring the nation together.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-plans-victory-tour-195433777.html

I wonder what the bill on this will be? Has to be a nightmare for the Secret Service.

Probably a little less expensive than taking an extra Air Force One to Argentina so one can do a little sightseeing......This really didn't bother me though...Just proved the point I had been making that even President Obama doesn't believe in "man made Climate Change"...

Obama takes two Air Force One planes to Argentina for sightseeing - Washington Times

You're going to have a fun four to eight years ain't you Kut....:)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Probably a little less expensive than taking an extra Air Force One to Argentina so one can do a little sightseeing......This really didn't bother me though...Just proved the point I had been making that even President Obama doesn't believe in "man made Climate Change"...

Obama takes two Air Force One planes to Argentina for sightseeing - Washington Times

You're going to have a fun four to eight years ain't you Kut....:)

I'm not sure he's going to make it.
    It's been a week and they guy isn't even in office yet and I think the wilting is setting in.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You're going to have a fun four to eight years ain't you Kut
    ....:)

You have no idea, Indi..... Lol, buckle up boys. "what's good for the goose..."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-plans-victory-tour-195433777.html

I wonder what the bill on this will be? Has to be a nightmare for the Secret Service.

Probably less than the bill for Air Force 1, Two C-17s and a C130 carrying numerous secret service vehicles plus three armored cadillac limos and a specops blackhawk as well as Obama and guests. Not to mention all of the local police overtime just so Obama could campaign for Clinton a week before the election

Is it somehow less of a nightmare for the ss, or less expensive, when president does it vs president-elect?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    None of this has any bearing on the topic of the thread. Happy he won, gotcha. Felt ignored, now you don't, gotcha. Trying to figure out the purpose of a victory lap, which alone will cost massive amounts of money to the American taxpayer for security alone.... and that's before we know whose lap the rest of the costs will land in, not found.

Call me crazy, but being an outsider, one would hope he'd spend that time getting up to speed with the duties of the office. But I guess I'm the only person that has, kinda, a problem with this.... I mean, there may be some overtime headed my way.

Kut (appreciates his city's taxbase)

Not at all! I believe there are 60 million people who might likely feel the same way. Some of them are rioting in the streets (another overtime opportunity)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Probably less than the bill for Air Force 1, Two C-17s and a C130 carrying numerous secret service vehicles plus three armored cadillac limos and a specops blackhawk as well as Obama and guests. Not to mention all of the local police overtime just so Obama could campaign for Clinton a week before the election

Is it somehow less of a nightmare for the ss, or less expensive, when president does it vs president-elect?

Lol, ok bro

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

It would matter if you had spent any of your time here calling obama out over his behavior over the last 8 years.
    Just an FYI, it seems pretty hypocritical and will probably be dismissed en masse as such.

raw

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Apparently, I've hit a nerve, if the consensus is "well, Obama did it." I'm happy to know that hypocrisy isn't unique to any one group of Americans. Nevermind the fact, that even the idea of such an even is completely uncouth, and certainly does nothing to bring the nation together.

I wasn't aware that Trump campaigned to 'Bring America Together Again', I thought his campaign focused on something else

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I would not respect you if you didn't....I am cautious with my disagreements with you and make sure I have my history and ducks in a row before I respond......You have made me a better debater and every conservative should have a "kut in the corner" lest we say something flippant without historical context....

Keep at it and continue to keep me honest and factual...You and your funky funhouse mirror.....:)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Lol, ok bro

How Kut really is....^^^^^^^^^^

How Kut would respond if he was who so many THINK he is...

"Oh so what are you saying printcraft????? A large, white, obviously authority figure bird is making all of the smaller dusky birds dance to his tune?????? RACIST!!!!! RACIST!!!!!!!!!"

I for one am glad that Kut does not have my dark sense of humor and of the absurd....He would be a terror lol........:)

Top Bottom