• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Attack the subject, not the poster

Dude you just said that in the other thread...Get back on your game!!!!! You knew juggling two "don't be a hypocrite" threads was going to be tough, especially with the thinness of the premise this early into the President Elect's tenure...Now take a breath, gather some thoughts and blast away...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

I am counting on you...:)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think canned responses work better for some folks. I see no reason to get personal. Presenting opposing an opposing argument seems to infuriate people enough, already. (see above)

Dude you just said that in the other thread...Get back on your game!!!!! You knew juggling two "don't be a hypocrite" threads was going to be tough, especially with the thinness of the premise this early into the President Elect's tenure...Now take a breath, gather some thoughts and blast away...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

I am counting on you...:)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If infuriate is what one is going for then yes.....

If they get infuriated because they're exposed to an opposing viewpoint, that speaks volumes about them and their worldview. There's absolutely no reason to become upset about information presented, unless it's unfair based on the view illustrated in the opposite opinion, or it not factual. Is INGO a safe space for conservative snowflakes? I would hope not.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Is INGO a safe space for conservative snowflakes? I would hope not.

It's not....It just seems a little early....I do believe that Trump is going to do a lot of good and surprise many folks (that seems to be his forte) and I had hoped folks would give him a chance....Like I said Kut, you bring up a mirror and show it to us...As I have also said it's kind of like a fun house mirror to the extent that the reflections are not always who we actually are...

But it's close enough that I can see my reflection in it every now and again......:)

I like what you bring to the table and although I may disagree with you I will never shut you out or put a blanket over the mirror you raise....

Plus I think you are actually a pretty conservative guy.....Most posts you make seem to come with a built in question mark...It's subtle but it's there.....

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's not....It just seems a little early....I do believe that Trump is going to do a lot of good and surprise many folks (that seems to be his forte) and I had hoped folks would give him a chance..I didn't start in on Obama and his golf games for about two years...Like I said Kut, you bring up a mirror and show it to us...As I have also said it's kind of like a fun house mirror to the extent that the reflection is not always who we actually are, but it's close enough that I can see my reflection in it through the distortion...

I like what you bring to the table and although I may disagree I will never shut you out or put a blanket over the mirror you raise....

Damn you Indi.... ok, if it's a little early, I guess I can wait until he actually takes office. I'll try... and please note I said "try," to hold off 'til then. But if does something completely off the wall, I won't be able to help myself.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If they get infuriated because they're exposed to an opposing viewpoint, that speaks volumes about them and their worldview. There's absolutely no reason to become upset about information presented, unless it's unfair based on the view illustrated in the opposite opinion, or it not factual. Is INGO a safe space for conservative snowflakes? I would hope not.

Ah, you mean like the post-election protesters. Got it. :)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

And therein lies the rub, as they say.

I don't claim to know who I'm quoting but the context is applicable since we're discussing anger as it pertains to a largely conservative forum.

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The flavor of cheerleading in this thread makes it a bit unpalatable. Carry on.

Top Bottom