I-HEART-SHORT-STORIES.max-550x550.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    yeah? We don't need this partisan "not legitimate" ********. Trump and his supporters were told for 4 years that he wasn't legitimate. And they think that Democrats cheated. And they did. It's not proven that it mattered.

Some things need to happen to restore people's faith in the US system. You're not helping. And maybe you don't give a **** about that. But that doesn't get us anywhere now does it?

Nearly half the people think the election was stolen. You can just pass that off if you want. But this nation is going to have some real problems if that stuff doesn't get ironed out. And certainly, I think we need to get policy back into Overton's window on both sides before some **** head ideological ********** like Biden starts pushing it leftward with any fury.

Sigh. Why can't we just filter out parts of words? So now the filters star out all of bull**** instead of just the **** part. And it didn't get ****head at all. So I guess the new forum software can only filter whole words? Overall I like it but that part is pretty lame.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sounds like your advocating ignoring the warning signs that things mi
    Dude. Who said anything about breaking bread? Trying to bring about election reform so that people can trust the system again is not exactly breaking bread. And if you think so...

And you're just gonna call half of the population Trump sycophants? :rolleyes:

You're often reluctant to show your mind. And then sometimes you just reveal pretty much all of it.
    I made clear that I think the Trump sycophants are those who think the election was stolen. If you think Trump lost, and you just happen to severely dislike Biden, that’s fine... there’s a seat at the table for discussion.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I doubt it will affect him at all. People who like what he has accomplished (outside of the nonsense) seem to not care about his character.
    Why should I when the alternatives have been of as bad or worse character in addition to being sworn enemies of the Constitution. Oh, never mind. I almost forgot you have gone full quisling.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I made clear that I think the Trump sycophants are those who think the election was stolen. If you think Trump lost, and you just happen to severely dislike Biden, that’s fine... there’s a seat at the table for discussion.
    Not when the media (MSM and social) yank all the chairs out from under anyone with a differing opinion from the "approved" list of acceptable opinions.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The dems "won" the election with votes from people that don't exist.

It stands to reason that Trump's popularity would be strong. In reality, more actual people favor Trump than they do the so-called election winner.

It's hard to poll dead people and made up mail in votes, eh? :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sigh. Why can't we just filter out parts of words? So now the filters star out all of bull**** instead of just the **** part. And it didn't get ****head at all. So I guess the new forum software can only filter whole words? Overall I like it but that part is pretty lame.
    Seriously. This bothers you enough to bitch about it.

We set the words in the filter. Well Tex sets them so it is what ever he sets.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I think the election results look super hinky. I don't really like Trump or Biden. Don't bother checking to see if I have a seat. I would rather stand with my back to the wall. Lots of knives out these days.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about Trumpers. The people you loath. While I don’t think there is enough evidence to say the election was stolen I think there’s enough to say we need some reforms. But regardless, who the **** put you in charge of saying who sits at the discussion table? Everyone has a voice and it doesn’t matter if you don’t like what they say. Doesn’t matter if they’re full of ****. I mean. We let you sit at the discussion table. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

It stands to reason that Trump's popularity would be strong. In reality, more actual people favor Trump than they do the so-called election winner.

Biden allegedly won by 5 million votes. It should be fairly easy to track down the dead voters shouldn’t it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about Trumpers. The people you loath. While I don’t think there is enough evidence to say the election was stolen I think there’s enough to say we need some reforms. But regardless, who the **** put you in charge of saying who sits at the discussion table? Everyone has a voice and it doesn’t matter if you don’t like what they say. Doesn’t matter if they’re full of ****. I mean. We let you sit at the discussion table. :):
    I’m the commissar. I say who eats borscht at the table, comrade “first in the gulag” Jamil.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Okay. So count the people who don’t exist.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please do. Authentication on every vote, thank you.
    Well seriously, that’s part of the reform I think we need. An independent audit of votes should be able to verify that the voter is a legal citizen of the district, is eligible to vote, and is registered if required and is the person who registered.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well seriously, that’s part of the reform I think we need. An independent audit of votes should be able to verify that the voter is a legal citizen of the district, is eligible to vote, and is registered if required and is the person who registered.
    I've stated that I'm generally comfortable with Indiana's system, and would like to see other states use our approach to these things.

But, how can you have an audit like you describe while maintaining a secret vote?

I mean, even here in Indiana, I don't think "ordinary" absentee votes could survive the scrutiny you describe. The problem with absentee votes is that there's no way to confirm the person that filled it out is actually the registered voter.

Top Bottom