• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's not that I doubt you own guns, it's that I find it perplexing that people who don't value gun rights enough to make it a weighty consideration when choosing who they vote for, would bother joining a gun forum, let alone participate with regularity.
    There are ALWAYS some ... useful ... people quite convinced the mob will never turn on them

Mr Robespierre, call for you on the red courtesy phone

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe that most of us could not give 2 :poop:s about you and will never think about you once you stop trolling INGO.
    Years ago Kut would bait people until they would blow a gasket and get shootered and when called out he would affect a shocked face and say "Who, me?"

When members would complain, someone would say Kut brings a lot to INGO.

For the life of me, aside from a few occasions, all I have seen for years is BAIT & TROLL.
    So are we done talking about me yet? Or do you have some more grievances you feel the need to complain about?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Years ago Kut would bait people until they would blow a gasket and get shootered and when called out he would affect a shocked face and say "Who, me?"

When members would complain, someone would say Kut brings a lot to INGO.

For the life of me, aside from a few occasions, all I have seen for years is BAIT & TROLL.
    Those that have been banned have no one to blame but themselves. If you are so mad at what someone posts on an Internet forum that you are going to say something to get you banned, you should step away from that conversation. It really isn't that hard to do.

Top Bottom