• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I don't understand why citizens don't have representation on site. How can we be illegally retained against our wishes by entry level employees? Who is there to argue technicalities on our behalf?

Wouldn't matter. The bucket of sand patrol are not finders of fact - they are implementors of policy. You can talk to them all day long about Constitutional rights and the law and morals and right or wrong. All they know is if the deviate from the script they loose their paycheck and go back to work at 7-11 or WhatABurger where you can't yell at someone as you ask "would you like a gushy icey with that mamam?". They like what little bit of power (which is getting to be more tremendous each time they implement one of these goofball schemes) they get to exert over people.

I asked a TSA twit if she was an Obama affirmative action hire. She was unable to answer that question outside the presence of LAPD. These poeple have the IQ of mold. Not the higher evolved IQ of black mold that can kill you. Just the stupid regular kind that pisses you off.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I asked a TSA twit if she was an Obama affirmative action hire. She was unable to answer that question outside the presence of LAPD. These poeple have the IQ of mold. Not the higher evolved IQ of black mold that can kill you. Just the stupid regular kind that pisses you off.

That's actually what I meant by entry level, but I like the way you said it better, reps inbound :D

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    The way I see it the terrorists don't need to blow anything up. They are winning with their failed attempts! We are losing our rights to the government and becoming more like them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    ^THIS^

Could the woman have asked for the LEO on site? Would that have even changed anything?

On a side note..Someone needs to spellcheck the video as well, lol.,

Did I understand incorrectly. I thought she did talk to the LEO and he told her to just go along with the TSA dog and pony show.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Did I understand incorrectly. I thought she did talk to the LEO and he told her to just go along with the TSA dog and pony show.

I might have missed that part. I thought she asked for a supervisor...

Both occurred.

The police were called after she attempted to get the paper with the regulations from her purse AFTER it was put in the bin. TSA agents at that point told her she could not touch her stuff and informed her she had to get inside the "special containment area". She wanted to show them the regulations she printed out and some words were exchanged at which point the police was called.

The police officer told her that TSA was "waiting for her and to go along with the dog & pony show" and then he left.

A while later in the video a manager for TSA does appear and you see her talking to him and showing him the regulations (it is not seen when she is able to get the printed regulations out of her bag). The TSA manager still refuses to allow the alternative method even after reading the regulations.

The "best" part is at the end which is NOT on the video. The lady requested the videos from TSA and after a long time they finally released the videos to her but

1) the last 30 mins are NOT on the video
    2) in those last 30 mins (per the lady) the manager asked and took down her personal information "for his report" on a piece of paper and puts that paper in his pocket. :n00b:

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

UPCOMING EVENTS
    Every Wed: Lunch, Cigars, and Guns @ Pine Island Pit Stop Cigar Lounge
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ne_island_pit_stop_cigar_lounge_part_2_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    2 Day Courses
    Sand Burr Gun Ranch: Calendar
    11-12 DEC 2010 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN
    19-20 MAR 2011 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN
    02-03 APR 2011 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN

Keep this post for uncoming info & updates
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/appleseed/107083-new_ranges_coming_to_eventbright.html

NEED YOUR HELP
    List of ranges in NWI; Is your range here?:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

Pro-Gun & Anti-Gun Stores in NWI:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...un_and_anti-gun_stores_northwest_indiana.html

OTHER INFO
    A Guide to Protecting Your Rights: What to do when LEO stop you and your are carrying.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...what_to_do_when_leo_stops_you.html#post915009

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Watching the video has raised my blood pressure several points. The supervisor should be fired. Every member of congress should watch this. This is NOT America. Can we take two more years of this?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Watching the video has raised my blood pressure several points. The supervisor should be fired. Every member of congress should watch this. This is NOT America. Can we take two more years of this?

As much as it pains me to say, I don't think we can just blame Obama for this. Neither party has demonstrated a desire to protect our civil liberties.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    The way I see it the terrorists don't need to blow anything up. They are winning with their failed attempts! We are losing our rights to the government and becoming more like them.

And the worst part is that there are so many people happy to give up those rights.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was watching the video with music playing and had a great time watching that tub of a tsa agent dance back in forth in time.:laugh:

But seriously, that crap has to stop. Next thing you know, we'll have American terrorists blowing up airport security.

...And they're probably more likely to succeed than our foreign terror friends..

Aarg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2010
    Could the TSA be used to keep Americans from focusing on important issues like goverment power grabs?

Top Bottom