• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    --OFF TOPIC---
    rambone is that a star trek uniform on the guy who is getting a boot shoved up his mouth? Or does the avatar represent the "jackboot" mentality of those in power (ie. LEOs, law makers, etc...) Just wondering.

That's a picture of my grandfather after arriving on Ellis Island. His first taste of freedom.

:cool:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That's a picture of my grandfather after arriving on Ellis Island. His first taste of freedom.

:cool:

4 1 sec u had me there and then....
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Can't be as when grandpa arrived pics were in black & white. :D;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yet ANOTHER reason why I drive everywhere I go now. Were I to take the train and the TSA tried to search me, it would not be a pleasant experience.

Did you not see the other links that rambone posted? TSA VIPR squad is also doing highway checkpoints on bridges as well as just the highway. So "driving" will do you no good either because eventually you are going to run into a "checkpoint" as well.:xmad:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The tsa, was in Indy, searching people who were riding Indy go, this was some time ago, but back then "they" said, that tsa, had jurisdiction, over all public transportation .....

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    :dunno: what does this mean? thanks
    FireflyWiki.org | Firefly / Hands Of Blue

1127830140vqblue2.jpg

tsa-grope.jpg

moea222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    maybe the train personnel had a suspicion that a person had some dangerous device. So they get a group of people herded up to search to make the search of just one person appear legitimate. Hey, if it had potentially saved lives, no one would be arguing.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    maybe the train personnel had a suspicion that a person had some dangerous device. So they get a group of people herded up to search to make the search of just one person appear legitimate. Hey, if it had potentially saved lives, no one would be arguing.

If you read the link that rambone later posted later in the thread AMTRAK police did not know that TSA was doing this and has since kicked them out of **ALL** AMTRAK property. Amtrak police went on to say that they do random inspections of luggage every now and then but never "screen" people.

TSA Vipr team is NOT about security but merely about conditioning. As I have stated before the majority of the :sheep: are OK with "security" at the airport. They don't fight the touching or full body scans. The children are growing up thinking this is normal.

Next step is to start doing it at other "transportation area" so as to accustom the :sheep: that its OK and for their safety. Thus why the train stations and bus stops and every now and then the highway.

It's baby steps. Before you know it you won't be able to cross state lines without a SECURE ID. "Your papers please..." :faint:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I can imagine the headlines...

INGO members detained by TSA VIPR on route to open carry gathering. :rolleyes:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The same could be said about stopping people and confiscating their firearms. "If it saves just one life....". We hear that kind of crud from the anti-gunners all the time, when they're trying to install some new tyranny.

And, if the train personnel had an inkling of something dangerous why would they contact TSA when they have their own police agency?

ranjah6

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    TSA is WORTHLESS in my opinion. I understand that we are trying to do something and I know that they screen their employees, but politics and being PC have gotten in the way too much.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    PAPERS! VE VILL SEE YOUR PAPERS NOW! YOU VILL NOT VANT TO DISOBEY ZEE COMMANDS! says the stern looking guard in the nazi uniform.

Top Bottom