• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With people at this level fines are just the cost of doing business. Want to stop the shenanigans? Make the penalty 50 years in mean prison, picking up trash on the highway every day, or sorting trash in the recycle center. Executives serving long, ugly, prison terms ends this sort of crime. It's no longer just the cost of doing business.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Puhlease! Many people and companies have been against Tesla succeeding from the start. They did everything they could to block Tesla. This is especially true of the "old time" car manufacturers in the USA. Look what they did to Tucker way back when. History repeated itself with Tesla. Now every time a Tesla car is in an accident it makes front page news. Why? People and corporate entities are out to "get" the upstart Tesla. Tesla comes up with direct marketing and the traditional dealer's associations in several states file lawsuits to stop the practice. New Jersey in particular was engaged in suits to stop Tesla's non-traditional marketing vis-a-vis having established dealerships, etc., etc. Its ridiculous. Let Tesla be at the edge of technology development.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Musk has a huge ego and a big mouth. Nobody told him to call a cave rescue worker a "pedo", and then keep at it. No one told him to brag he could take his company private and that the money was secured.

That is something you don't do as CEO. Yes, success brings out all the snipers, but when you hand them the rifle and paint a target on your own back, it's suicide, not murder.

And about those roof tiles......

And please don't forget that Elon was the dude who kept you from paying for firearms with PayPal. Yeah, that guy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Elon's twitter feed is great right now. Just memes, anime, and ****posting.

He has to love that the SEC has to read through it all, too.

I'd buy a Tesla if I could.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Just quit the govt subsidies and he can do whatever he wants. If I was given a new Tesla I'd sell it ASAP.

Top Bottom