0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not to be outdone, neither does St Joe.

More than 22,000 votes not included in St. Joseph County election results

Seems somebody neglected to count the early and absentee ballots.:rolleyes:

RxChtoDl.jpg

They were early, you'd think they'd already be counted.:dunno:

Well, that's a little different as they were reporting results, just not all-inclusive results.

Porter County has yet, as of 10:23 CST, to report a single result from a single precinct.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure the leadership will use the new democratic house control to launch an impeachment campaign against the president, keeping it going for the next two years. No chance of success, but it will keep Mr. Trump occupied, provide a continuous story for big media spinning revenge fantasies for shrill SJWs, and generate a Niagara of money for beltway lawyers. From the dc perspective it's a win all around.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I figure the leadership will use the new democratic house control to launch an impeachment campaign against the president, keeping it going for the next two years. No chance of success, but it will keep Mr. Trump occupied, provide a continuous story for big media spinning revenge fantasies for shrill SJWs, and generate a Niagara of money for beltway lawyers. From the dc perspective it's a win all around.

I'm sure an impeachment campaign will get going.

I'm also sure that a bunch of Dems in close districts will want nothing to do with it ahead of their 2020 reelection campaigns. How many? We'll see.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I'd still like to know, impeach him for what? It's always my first question when someone says we should impeach him. As far as I know he can't be impeached for being a mean guy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Minnesota's Ilhan Omar projected to be first Somali-American to win seat in Congress.

Also the first person in congress to ever say that Jews had hypnotized the world, and then ask Allah to strike them down. Congrats

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Also the first person in congress to ever say that Jews had hypnotized the world, and then ask Allah to strike them down. Congrats

Now hold up.

You know that's not really what she said, right? (If you're referring to the tweet.)

Saying that Israel had "hypnotized the world" into ignoring Israel's own abuses is absolutely not the same as saying "Jews" hypnotized the world. And, I believe it says/said that Allah should "awaken" people to Israel's evildoings.

Now, I defend a great deal of what Israel does, and is required to do. But, they have at least pushed the boundaries (pardon the pun) of acceptable behavior by a state actor.

She also favors a 2-state solution... kinda like... yep, Donald Trump.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lution-for-middle-east-conflict-idUSKCN1M61WP

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'd still like to know, impeach him for what? It's always my first question when someone says we should impeach him. As far as I know he can't be impeached for being a mean guy.
    A lot of the ill- informed probably think that’s a good enough reason. They probably also think that impeachment automatically removes him from office.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WTF

Ok so:

California:
    Dem 5425 votes
    Rep 1245 votes

Indiana:
    Dem 1080 votes
    Rep 3720 votes

6505 total for dem candidates
    4965 total for rep candidates

They are arguing gross numbers...

thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-13529059.png

Well, since people don't seem to understand how the government runs.
    Or, they are okay when the rules are broke, in their favor, but get mad when the rules are broke against their favor.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    He must be impeached because he is Trump,and he is destroying America! Maxine gets to run the House Financial Srv. Committee.....this is a good thing.:):

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    How can Broward County not know/refuse to say how many votes it has left to count?

The election officials are probably waiting outside in the car because they're afraid to go into the polling place.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rubio is accusing the elections supervisor in Broward County of holding votes in reserve in some fashion to use tactically in a recount.

Brenda Snipes illegally destroyed ballots in 2016. Her office illegally posted results before polls had closed during the primary that year. Their refusal to give a total now is a clear violation. Auditors need to be called in.

Edit:

Something ****y going on in Broward.

Videos surfacing recorded by civilians of ballots being transported in private vehicles to trucks

Drgn98tUUAAX1Bw.jpg:small

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    How can Broward County not know/refuse to say how many votes it has left to count?

The election officials are probably waiting outside in the car because they're afraid to go into the polling place.
    Broward sure seems an interesting place;
    - Voting irregularities in the 2018 midterms. The same Broward County Board of Elections Supervisor involved in the 2016 case
    - Location Cesar Sayoc sent those pipe bombs through the mail 2018
    - Parkland Shooting 2018
    - Fort Lauderdale airport mass shooting 2017
    - Voting irregularities (destroyed ballots) in 2016

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Brenda Snipes is dodging questions and leaves after repeatedly saying she'd take questions.

She isn't answering questions that are required by law, and refuses to say how many ballots remain.

My guess: They're going to fraud FL to the SCOTUS... Kavanaugh and others will rule against Broward... and Dems will say GOP + SCOTUS is "stealing" election.

These people are getting more ruthless.

Top Bottom