• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    While this has been funny (kinda :dunno:,) a thought to how to deal with an unknown handgun wielding person after unidentified shots have been fired is a serious consideration.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    While this has been funny (kinda :dunno:,) a thought to how to deal with an unknown handgun wielding person after unidentified shots have been fired is a serious consideration.
    Ive been told to skin the smoke wagon and go to work when I stated that since I wasn’t part of the security team, and maybe not known to them that unless it came to me or mine, I would refrain from showing a firearm. Blue on Blue isn’t really a thing, so get to gettin on!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ive been told to skin the smoke wagon and go to work when I stated that since I wasn’t part of the security team, and maybe not known to them that unless it came to me or mine, I would refrain from showing a firearm. Blue on Blue isn’t really a thing, so get to gettin on!

I think shooting when it's time is one thing and drawing your gun to do anything else is another. Personally, I'll err on the side of leaving the gun in the holster until I'm absolutely sure it will be needed.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    What about a good guy pull over mask?

This is what I was thinking.
    White to prove you're a good guy and I figure that nobody would shoot a Canadian. They're just so nice you know. Eh?

4JARnQw.jpg

Top Bottom