U.N. trying to take away 2nd Amendment ??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cassaireland05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Hillsboro IN
    That seriously doesn't surprise me. Sad yo say but its true. I have always said that the government will try to strip us Americans of our rights and a way so we cam't defend our selves. That day my friend a lot of cayos will happen. I always say bullets first then you can pry my gun from my cold dead fingers!

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Apparently the rest of the world is stupid about how the scum of the earth get their guns. They say to fight terrorists? Do they know how those guys even get their guns and no, not very legal means.

The UN can go to hell, they are nothing without the US backing them up. Because we are more powerful than any one country, so they think they can band together and pressure us?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    They need a 2/3 majority, which I don't think they could assemble, and there are such things as filibusters that can hang this up for the few months we need it held up. Otherwise, we'll have to get the ammunition out so we'll be ready to give them that first.

andrew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Where the fur traders sang
    I read a book "The Global War On Your Guns: Inside the U.N. Plan to destroy the Bill of Rights" that was written by Wayne LaPierre. If you want a book that will cause your blood to boil, I recommend it.

Frontier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    The US constitution trumps any other gubmint treaty.

This brings to mind the last NDAA Obama signed which decreed that any individuals, even US citizens could be detained indefinitely and without charges or representation if they are deemed to be involved in 'terrorist activities', not good. This is in direct violation of our Bill of Rights and ultimately, the Constitution, everyone has the right to a fair and speedy trial and to legal representation (even those who are not citizens or are even in the country illegally). I wish your comment were true but it is becoming more evident that unless we are keeping an eye on our country, those not committed to the ideals that make America great will try to take our rights away.
    ***Edit: US Federal Judge in NYC signed an injunction order today against the provision of the NDAA that made it legal for the military to indefinitely detain American citizens and without due process. Glad to see some people are still upholding the Constitution.

Last edited:

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    They think Afghanistan is a tough nut to crack wait til they try to enforce that in America!
    We've got 10 times more guns and ammo and we know how to shoot!

Top Bottom