Uber driver kills someone who threatened him, good shoot if Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • delvan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Anderson
    As a part time Uber driver, I can say that there is at least one Uber driver in the central indiana area that drives armed 100% of the time. Never had to draw, and hopefully never will. But that doesn't mean I'm letting strangers get in my car without at least some form of protection. As a previous boss of mine once told me when I asked him about carrying on the job, "What HR doesn't know can't hurt them, just don't ever let me see it." (side note, he carried at work also, and was one of the best bosses i've ever had).

And before you ask, it was my second job. Wife had lost her job due to medical issues and we were severely financially hurting. Things are much better now, wife is on her second day at her new job (more like career), and once she gets paid the first time, that will be my last day driving for Uber (unfortunately that is 2 months from now).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As a part time Uber driver, I can say that there is at least one Uber driver in the central indiana area that drives armed 100% of the time. Never had to draw, and hopefully never will. But that doesn't mean I'm letting strangers get in my car without at least some form of protection. As a previous boss of mine once told me when I asked him about carrying on the job, "What HR doesn't know can't hurt them, just don't ever let me see it." (side note, he carried at work also, and was one of the best bosses i've ever had).

And before you ask, it was my second job. Wife had lost her job due to medical issues and we were severely financially hurting. Things are much better now, wife is on her second day at her new job (more like career), and once she gets paid the first time, that will be my last day driving for Uber (unfortunately that is 2 months from now).

I'm sure several do (carry).
    But corporations rarely care.

Top Bottom