FORTY FIVE!
    g600616996.gif

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    A "Man with gun" call would be hilarious. Could you see the look on the responding officer realized that everybody in the restaurant was packing?:laugh:

There was a movie several years back, a subplot was two boneheads in a bar that pulled guns out of their coats and announced "this is a stickup", only to find out it was a cop bar! Thru the rest of the movie they kept them tied up in the middle of the room trying to decide if they should just shoot them or turn them in!:ar15:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    A "Man with gun" call would be hilarious. Could you see the look on the responding officer realized that everybody in the restaurant was packing?:laugh:

There was a movie several years back, a subplot was two boneheads in a bar that pulled guns out of their coats and announced "this is a stickup", only to find out it was a cop bar! Thru the rest of the movie they kept them tied up in the middle of the room trying to decide if they should just shoot them or turn them in!:ar15:

:D That has the makings of an amazing thread over in Carry :rolleyes:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    And of course I do mean this in comedic T.V. sitcom humorous. I do realize that those types of real live situations aren't humorous for anybody involved.

Honestly, could it be funny? Yes. The wedding picture thread proves that. It's all variable

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I've been living in a hole it seems, but I just popped my head out. I'll be there as well. Thanks for putting this on, I've been thinking about another Southside meet. :yesway:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Before I forget... If you've NEVER been there before, make sure you tell them so. New customers get a half-order of their Knuckles. What are Knuckles? Well, they are breadstick dough tied into knots, baked, and Slathered in a Garlic butter sauce with Parmesean cheese. They. are. AWESOME.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Before I forget... If you've NEVER been there before, make sure you tell them so. New customers get a half-order of their Knuckles. What are Knuckles? Well, they are breadstick dough tied into knots, baked, and Slathered in a Garlic butter sauce with Parmesean cheese. They. are. AWESOME.

Oh I'll have to remember that :D

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I don't know if it has been mentioned but it is actually called Brozinni pizzeria.

I just finished lunch there today!! Good stuff!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Mmmmm, Slathered! The GF and I are of the opinion that there is no such thing as TOO much garlic!!!!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom