• ...and so much more!
  • HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Thanks for the link to the petition.

I knew that there was going to be a decision made, however, I was unaware of any petitions.

My personal opinion is that the petition will not do any good as it has become apparent that this government cares less about the will of the people; it cares only about the will of the powerful.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    some sites say we would have to take our guns in somewhere and give them up. i dont know about that. seems a little far fetched

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Every time this issue comes up, I turn 15 different shades of red! Obama, Clinton, nancy, and all those europe bastards can go rot in hell!

stevep48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Done and shared on FB
    545024_10151136454741833_1377664027_n.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I signed but have little faith in the effort.

I hope all this makes you feel better. You are doing nothing but pissing in the wind. This is a done deal. Obama and Clinton should have been stopped a long time ago. You are a dollar short and a day late. Mark my words, let the crying begin.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Done, emails sent with the additional:

We, the undersigned, call on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama not to sign the Arms Trade Treaty on July 27th in New York City. We believe it will lead to international gun control passed without consulting the American people. Furthermore, I strongly feel that any motion in the direction of allowing any entity beyond our local, state, and national Gov. to have a say on our rights and dictate legally acceptable behavior is a motion in the wrong direction. The fact that we are debating this means in a small way we have lost some small fraction of independence and liberty. W have already failed if we allow yet another entity (that can be used to force the behavior of others) to gain cultural acceptance as a power that we are expected to deal with and then abide by that is beyond the already overly abundant layers of similar entities that already exist within our own nation.

The first part is the stock letter. The part with a different color is my addition. Your critiques are appreciated.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Hey, thanks to all doing this! Thanks to all sending letters too! Spread the word! Good job!

Top Bottom