• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock1230

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hamilton County
    When you unholster at home, draw it in a safe direction like you would in a real gunfight. Use it as a chance to practice a good draw stroke.

Not sure if its been said before (and im not sure what kind of work you do) but I would reconsider disarming yourself before going into someone's home. I know that your boss asked you not to be armed, but looking for a new job is going to be a lot easier than wishing you had a gun when you don't.

BKahuna

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Not sure if its been said before (and im not sure what kind of work you do) but I would reconsider disarming yourself before going into someone's home. I know that your boss asked you not to be armed, but looking for a new job is going to be a lot easier than wishing you had a gun when you don't.
    Yeah, I'm not going in residences. I do industrial field service, typically in a factory setting. Most have No Firearms policies. If I got caught, I'd be fired, and my employer would likely lose a customer. With all the bending, and squatting I have to do, it's unlikely I could get away with anything but a mouse gun in pocket carry, which I don't have....yet :)

If I know I won't be getting down and dirty, I've got no issues with ignoring the No Guns signs, but that rarely happens.

Top Bottom