• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What is your position on our continued U.N. membership?

• Total voters

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    1.) Get US out!
    2.) We need to be in the U.N. in order to have Copacetic Foreign Relations.
    3.) Don't Care, too busy watching T.V.

U.N.

I say get US out and get the U.N. out of the U.S.A.

What do you say?

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I don't think it would hurt to be in it, but it needs to play a lot smaller part in influencing the US and we need to spend less money supporting it.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Get the US out of the United Nations.

When that is done, you have this:

nited nation. See!? It doesn't make sense! If Chewbacca is a wookie, and wookies live on Endor, you MUST aquit!

(The famous chewbacca defense)

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Alger Hiss. U.S. State Department Official that was involved in the establishment of the United Nations. He was convicted of perjury in trial related to espionage for the Soviet Union. He was likely a member of the Communist Party U.S.A.

Alger Hiss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    300px-Hiss01.jpg

Harry White. U.S. Treasury official responsible for the creation of the IMF (International Monetary Fund), the finance arm of the U.N. Suspected of being a Soviet spy. He died 3 days after testifying to the House Un-American Activities Committee. (Officially heart-attack, some guess suicide or murder)
    Harry Dexter White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    220px-WhiteandKeynes.jpg

Rather shady start to "our last, best hope".

Why wasn't this thing (the U.N.) dismantled after it was apparent to all that it was a creation of communist?

American taxpayers have provided hundreds of billions of dollars to the IMF over the last few yew years. The IMF is asking the U.S. for another $200Billion to bail out Europe now. Of course president obama agrees Americans need to do our share to help Europe.

We need out of the U.N. and the IMF.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    "Last Best Hope"

However, when they start talking about making the Babylon stations, I'll be getting ready to move offworld...

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    We should have a new round table organization called "Club of Countries Who Don't Treat Their People Like Dog Crap".

No entangling alliances, just a place where less despotic nations can get together and talk without being morally judged by the likes of Assad, Ahmedinejad, and Chavez.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    The way I see it, advantages to the UN as it is now.

They need us more than we need them.

America, **** yeah. Any time we can put armed Americans or European allies on foreign soil to help maintain our interests it is fine by me.

Crazy scenario: We send our bishop to broker a deal with their king. They block our bishop in the corner. We run on down to the UN and snatch up some of their rooks and knights and have us a gold old fashioned negotiation.

We all know a tin hatter who has that bumper sticker claiming they will shoot a UN soldier on sight, so it's not like any of us more civilized Americans will have to worry about some "invasion."

I'm not a fan of any more government than is necessary, but sometimes you need to have an ace up your sleeve to get business done. It is just the cost of doing business, putting the gas in your tank, our crops on their table, their socks on your feet, and our tomahawk missiles down their chimneys.

Top Bottom