• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I can understand someone's emotions getting the better of them. And I can respect someone who is big enough to apologize. In my book, I think that warrants a second chance, and I hope he gets one, - just don't ever ever do that again! When it comes to guns, especially in our times, you just can't give the other side an excuse.

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    I'm not going to make any statements on the man's mental stability or his intentions...but honestly, what the hell happened to free speech? There were no actions here, there were no direct threats. I browse some libtard boards every now and then for a good laugh and the **** those *******s get away with is frightening. I don't know anybody else in the country who has several HUNDRED videos advocating for people to do better for themselves. I can't say I like more than a handful of those, but the guy is giving his all for community awareness and self-defense. Any legislative body faulting him for emotionally stating his position on the second amendment is a damn travesty. God bless this man for what he does and his intentions....and also, God, please bring up the average quality of his videos. I do honestly and truly pray for him and these other things.

-Dobber

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I dont see why everybody is dogging him? He said what he believes just like some people on hear. You do have to draw a line in the sand somewhere and from what ive seen not to many have a line. I give him kuddo's for saying what he thinks. So many people on here say they stand for the constitution "some even swore an oath" and the second amendment. People are acting like he's a terrorist when he's actually standing up for our rights and if millions more dont then we are bound to lose them. These progressives are about as bad as nazi's. Could someone explain to me where he is wrong?

-Rogue-

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not going to make any statements on the man's mental stability or his intentions...but honestly, what the hell happened to free speech? There were no actions here, there were no direct threats.

-Dobber

This.

We all have the power to be stupid, but he never hurt nor threatened to hurt anyone...

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    The method that has come out in all of this is that the local sherrif's will be responsible for dealing with any "new" laws.
    James was doing the right thing, in the wrong way. IMHO

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    I travel to Franklin for work at LEAST every other week, lately every week. I've had a few interactions with are law enforcement, all positive. The local guys are "typical" local with a bit of a chip on their shoulder and the county guys are very much by-the-book. I have to say that I am SHOCKED that any of this has come to fruition. If Yeager lived in a state based much less in reality (NY, NJ, MA, CA, etc) I'd go for it....but he lives and works in Tennessee. Those folks respect the constitution. What the hell?

-Dobber

P.S. I know this is my third post in this thread and I'm probably bordering on post count inflation but I just cant wrap my head around this. WTF is going on in Tennessee that a loud-mouth right wing constitutional activist is having his rights trampled on for exercising...OMG...his RIGHTS?!?!?!!?!?!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I dont see why everybody is dogging him? He said what he believes just like some people on hear. You do have to draw a line in the sand somewhere and from what ive seen not to many have a line. I give him kuddo's for saying what he thinks. So many people on here say they stand for the constitution "some even swore an oath" and the second amendment. People are acting like he's a terrorist when he's actually standing up for our rights and if millions more dont then we are bound to lose them. These progressives are about as bad as nazi's. Could someone explain to me where he is wrong?

There's a lot of traitors to the nation floating around. What, did you really think if things got bad everyone would have your back?

Naw, those are the type of people who will rat you out to the ATF because it makes them feel big in their pants.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Look, you can wave the 1st amendment around and scream about free speech.... Try walking into a movie theater and yelling "FIRE!!" you're absolutely free to do so... but there are consequences. He said he was going to kill people, they suspended his right to carry... where's the problem?

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I travel to Franklin for work at LEAST every other week, lately every week. I've had a few interactions with are law enforcement, all positive. The local guys are "typical" local with a bit of a chip on their shoulder and the county guys are very much by-the-book. I have to say that I am SHOCKED that any of this has come to fruition. If Yeager lived in a state based much less in reality (NY, NJ, MA, CA, etc) I'd go for it....but he lives and works in Tennessee. Those folks respect the constitution. What the hell?

-Dobber

P.S. I know this is my third post in this thread and I'm probably bordering on post count inflation but I just cant wrap my head around this. WTF is going on in Tennessee that a loud-mouth right wing constitutional activist is having his rights trampled on for exercising...OMG...his RIGHTS?!?!?!!?!?!

Yeager did good till he said he was going to take action by shooting or killing , its kinda hard to wave that off as free speech when he has the ability and motivation to do as he says.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    WTF is going on in Tennessee that a loud-mouth right wing constitutional activist is having his rights trampled on for exercising...OMG...his RIGHTS?!?!?!!?!?!

Home of the inventor of the internet himself: Al Gore!!!

Now there's a shining example of a real strict interpretation fan!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Naw, those are the type of people who will rat you out to the ATF because it makes them feel big in their pants.

Or, they'll rat you out because the ATF thugs say "we'll go easy on you if you can tell us who else on your block as a firearm. We really hope you can help us out. That's a real pretty teenage daughter you have, and it would be a shame to see anything happen to her."

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Personally he got mad and said what was on his mind at the time, might have not been the right way to say it, or the right venue but it was said. He also apologized when he calmed down. It takes a big person to admit they were wrong. +1 to Yeager

Top Bottom