• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yet when Piers Morgan and the news casters made the same type comments about lawful gun owners nothing was done to them. HMMMM. Not a fan of James, just sayin'.

Well, if they needed a license to run their mouths I suppose the issuing agency could revoke it. Even if that were the case, it's apparently not breaking any PC rules, so...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Or, they'll rat you out because the ATF thugs say "we'll go easy on you if you can tell us who else on your block as a firearm. We really hope you can help us out. That's a real pretty teenage daughter you have, and it would be a shame to see anything happen to her."

I would hope in that case people would take the proper action to defend their family, instead of signing execution orders for their neighbor.

That logic reminds me of the whole "the government isn't out to get you, they just want to rape and murder your family." Funny how many people believe it but still criticize people speaking out against it.

Cassada

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Rookie mistake. He has ben around way too long to let this happen. He ment to put it up on you tube but I guess didn't expext the reaction it got. He has Ben doing you tube vids for a long time

Top Bottom