390EB517-A2CA-4899-A582-FF8B1354E0CD_zps6awuxapc.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Man, I don't even follow feetsball, but there's some funny stuff. Ridicule can be a powerful weapon. Use it, um, oh heck, let it roll!

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I guess I just don't understand how people are ignorant enough to pay these guys millions of dollars to play a sport for a living and then they get all butt hurt when these guys....... (Insert infraction here)
    A. Do drugs/steroids/performance enhancing drugs.
    B. Cheat on their spouses.
    C. Act like thugs in the club.
    D. Cheat during the game.
    E. All the above.

P.S. I saw most of the game. If anyone seriously thinks the reason that the Patriots thrashed the Colts was because the football was under inflated by one or two psi, they need to re-watch the game and set closer to the TV.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have not seen a single person saY colts lost because of doctored balls. You are using a straw man argument . Everyone is complaining that in the NFL you can cheat and still be allowed to win.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Hoosierdoc, No one on this particular thread said it but elsewhere and it is implied everywhere. You have to remember, no one looks at these guys' IQs when they draft them. Most only go to college on sports scholarships. NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA. What does it matter what league they are cheating in? Huge $$$ for the players, owners, coaches, cities and venues. Everyone wants the teams to win to cash in. So some cheat. Who gives a rip? I don't. I think it is fitting.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My point is if you are caught cheating you should forfeit the game, putting colts in super bowl. I suspect that's what people meanX but perhaps not

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I guess I just don't understand how people are ignorant enough to pay these guys millions of dollars to play a sport for a living and then they get all butt hurt when these guys....... (Insert infraction here)
    A. Do drugs/steroids/performance enhancing drugs.
    B. Cheat on their spouses.
    C. Act like thugs in the club.
    D. Cheat during the game.
    E. All the above.

P.S. I saw most of the game. If anyone seriously thinks the reason that the Patriots thrashed the Colts was because the football was under inflated by one or two psi, they need to re-watch the game and set closer to the TV.

I for one don't think that. The Colts got their butts kicked that day and it wasn't due to the deflated football. But like much of the rest of the NFL fan's (other than the Patriots) we like cashing in on the joke. INGO is no different. I'm just here for the laugh.

My point is if you are caught cheating you should forfeit the game, putting colts in super bowl. I suspect that's what people meanX but perhaps not

As much as I dislike the Patriots..... All we got is 11 deflated football's, and no one to pin it on.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The balls are in the possession of the patriots. They are responsible for the balls. They were not regulation. You don't need "someone" to pin it on. The organization is responsible. Punish them as a whole and let Kraft figure out who to blame.

If a golfer signs his score card and it's incorrect, he is disqualified. That's because PGA is a league that demands class and character.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    But like much of the rest of the NFL fan's (other than the Patriots) we like cashing in on the joke. INGO is no different. I'm just here for the laugh.

^^^^^^ What he said. I've never had this much fun leading up to the Superbowl (other than when the Colts were in it).

Top Bottom