• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, as long as the fans allow it, it'll continue. Probably with even worse violations being allowed.

The fans have complete and total control over it.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Don't know if it's true or not, but I read somewhere during all this that if a team was caught lowering the pressure in the balls, it was only a $25,000 fine. Nothing about forfeiting the game. I don't know.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I will be rooting for Seattle tonight. I guess if there's a consolation about the Colts not making it to the Superbowl, it's that I won't feel guilty about going to bed before it's over. :)

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    I saw most of the game. If anyone seriously thinks the reason that the Patriots thrashed the Colts was because the football was under inflated by one or two psi, they need to re-watch the game and set closer to the TV.

So, at what point does violating the rules become an issue? Break the rules + blow-out victory = "no harm, no foul"?

All the NFL is doing by failing to take strong, affirmative action against NE is to encourage more cheating. When there is a gray area, don't be surprised when people play in it.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    If they could determine who tampered with the balls, they could punish someone. Should they punish the whole team if the ball handler took it upon himself to do this? Good question, david890, at what point does violating the rules become an issue? After all, we are just talking about a game.
    Apparently this kind of thing happens enough that the NFL has a punishment in place specifically for it. LOL

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Off topic kind of

does anybody else think John Harbaugh looks just like Billy Jack?

Top Bottom