• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No talk of the 2 idiots that killed a retired police chief on his bike, it was all in fun, they don’t deserve to be on the road right? Although some bike riders may be rude, and not in line with laws let’s not dump all of them into a lump. Not when we got idiots that can’t even drive their cars right. I ride mostly bike trails but have no problem saving gas $ on local backroads. I’m old school if I ever got a car behind me that can’t pass I pull off in a drive, rarely have that in the county. But still get idiot drivers. Had one come up behind me, I was close to the edge of road, no traffic out in the country and this ignorant woman driver slows up behind me to almost my speed of about 20 mph… finally she slowly passes while blasting on her horn! She gets around me no problem, travels to next house down the road and pulls in drive. I just glared at her, was all I could do not to yell at her. She had a real problem with a bike being on her road so near her house. I hate idiots in cars. This road is like 6 miles and maybe I get passed or meet a couple cars at most on any givin day. And you still got these idiots in cars think they own the entire road.
    Irrelevant. And it is being talked about in the "cant make this up" thread. I've watched the video and the victim was riding properly with plenty of room to pass him. He was hugging the curb and mostly riding in the concrete gutter inches away from the sidewalk. If it was a video of a car passing a cyclist I'd have no trouble with his actions. (the cyclist)

Top Bottom