"US" dollar down graded from AAA to AA,with the watch turned from stable to negative by Fitch

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

With the US printing(borrowing) more than it ever has(less covid) this quarter,it really should be a shock to no one.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Thank you Biden handlers. Hope they are getting hundreds of millions to sell out, and destroy their country.

"The rating downgrade of the United States reflects the expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years, a high and growing general government debt burden, and the erosion of governance" relative to peers, said Fitch in a statement.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    This should cause interest rates to go up to service the debt. How are they going to pay it? Just print more money? More inflation, higher interest rates? Sounds like a spiral.
    The "spiral" is un-American talk like that.
    I've been walking this earth for over 6 decades, and I've seen a lot of tough spots the USA has been in.
    I declare, as a red blooded, patriotic American, that we're going to prevail the way we've done before.
    ~ We're going to keep digging, until we dig ourselves out of this hole! ~

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The "spiral" is un-American talk like that.
    I've been walking this earth for over 6 decades, and I've seen a lot of tough spots the USA has been in.
    I declare, as a red blooded, patriotic American, that we're going to prevail the way we've done before.
    ~ We're going to keep digging, until we dig ourselves out of this hole! ~
    Personally I think they'll push more and more government bonds into individual and group retirement accounts and then give their domestic bondholders a haircut buzzcut (while protecting foreign bondholders) in order to get somewhat of a handle on the debt should the WEF decide that is necessary

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And our decline from being a first world nation has officially been noticed.
    When after having been number one for 80 years; everybody else hates you, is rooting for your fall and enthusiastically enabling that fall wherever and whenever they can

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This fall is self-inflicted, though.
    This is exactly what is going on all around the world, not just the United States.
    Every powerful western country is being brought low. It's a plan and it bought, and paid for by Russia, China, and possibly those in charge of the great reset.
    We aren't the only ones suffering from traitors in leadership...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dupe.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Dupe.

That is a dupe thread posted 8-9hrs after this one.
    Maybe I put it in the wrong place. Higher yields=more inflation and higher lending costs.

and as expected...it is Trump's fault.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Top Bottom