• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Don't worry, folks. I just heard officer Harless is being called back from his "sick" leave and will be back in action shortly.

Pffft, how's a lion going to carry a license? They don't have pockets to put wallets in. Maybe lions have to rock fanny packs?:dunno:

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    "I'm going out to get the newspaper............Hey honey! Looks like the neighbor's %$@#& dog got in our trash again. One of these days I'm going to shoot that YEEEEOOOOOW!........"

Somewhere in Ohio....(mild language warning)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBJ-MpPBDug[/ame]

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    News this morning said the owner of the farm was found dead and all cages were open.

They're saying that of the 48 animals released, over 30 were killed last night. News was also reporting that sheriff and state police were using thermal imaging to hunt the animals.

crazy stuff....

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    News this morning said the owner of the farm was found dead and all cages were open.

They're saying that of the 48 animals released, over 30 were killed last night. News was also reporting that sheriff and state police were using thermal imaging to hunt the animals.

crazy stuff....

And they were reporting that the death wasn't suspicious.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They say it was a suicide. The Sheriff just said there are only 3 animals still loose, a grizzly, a mountain lion and a monkey. They killed most of them with their sidearms he said.

Falkin88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Out of what I have I'd probably have to go with my Remington 870 loaded with slugs and 000 buck alternating or my Glock 20.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    One of the comments reads
    Ben! We need ya Ben! Where is an armed petting zoo visitor when you need one?

LOL...I guess Ben is justified afterall. This guy could have worked at the public zoo and done the exact same thing.

Apparently none of the 48 animals released were 5yo females...or they would've disarmed that guy before he offed himself.

Top Bottom