• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The March USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 22nd at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Atlanta Conservation Club

This month, I'll be testing a 2-day format. What I mean by 2 day is that Saturday set up crew will have the option of shooting the match for score on Saturday. If you want to come back on Sunday and shoot a 2nd division, that will be allowed. (yes, this is legal per 6.2.4.1) It may be a little odd this month with our overlapping weekend with SCSA, but we'll manage. As some of the bays we will be setting up on will be used for SCSA, any Saturday volunteers that would like to shoot SCSA then help setup those remaining stages would certainly be appreciated!

We will begin setting up on Saturday at roughly Noon.

Sunday Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting. And syncing of Kindles
    icon_lol.gif

NEW Shooter Orientation 9:30

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 9:45

First shots after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

There will be 6 stages, Round count is approx. 150

Classifier will be.....?

Last edited:

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    If we were to shoot the steel match and help with setup as soon as the steel match is over, would those helpers be able to shoot the USPSA match on Saturday, or is the Saturday shoot for those that show at 10:00AM?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    If we were to shoot the steel match and help with setup as soon as the steel match is over, would those helpers be able to shoot the USPSA match on Saturday, or is the Saturday shoot for those that show at 10:00AM?

Yes, you can do that.

I just saw that Eric is starting late this weekend, so we'll be pushing our setup time back as well.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Great, I will help with setup as soon as the steel match is over.

Yes, you can do that.

I just saw that Eric is starting late this weekend, so we'll be pushing our setup time back as well.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Wow! So looking forward to shooting tomorrow. It's been two years since my neck surgery and actually cleared medically. It will honestly be great to see old friends and fellow shooters.
    My dumbass didn't renew my USPSA membership and now starting over unclassified and a rookie. Maybe that is a good thing. Not chasing anything buy myself.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
    Bart Farmer

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Great idea to let set up crew shoot Saturday. Thanks Rob for doing it, as I could not make it Sunday. Had a good time, fun and challenging stages.

mwwilkew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Rob, I also think letting the setup crew shoot Saturday was a great idea. Hopefully it will split most of the match work between two different groups while pulling in a bigger crew for setup. And personally, nice that it provides an opportunity to shoot USPSA on a Saturday. Had fun.

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side
    Rob, I also think letting the setup crew shoot Saturday was a great idea. Hopefully it will split most of the match work between two different groups while pulling in a bigger crew for setup. And personally, nice that it provides an opportunity to shoot USPSA on a Saturday. Had fun.

I really like the idea of being able to shoot one day or the other. If the weekend is right I will do both. Thanks guys for the killer stages on the backside. I was a bit stressed but realized it wasn't that bad. It will probably be good training for the state match. Great to be outdoors at a match again. All I would suggest is not to mix to many of the hardcore stages in any one match. I think it may discourage the newer shooters just a bit. But the mix today was perfect. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom