• sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    That Match was a challenge!

Good times. Thanks ACC crew!

[video=youtube;RjR4r4qP4Lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjR4r4qP4Lw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Great idea to let set up crew shoot Saturday. Thanks Rob for doing it, as I could not make it Sunday. Had a good time, fun and challenging stages.

Rob, I also think letting the setup crew shoot Saturday was a great idea. Hopefully it will split most of the match work between two different groups while pulling in a bigger crew for setup. And personally, nice that it provides an opportunity to shoot USPSA on a Saturday. Had fun.

I really like the idea of being able to shoot one day or the other. If the weekend is right I will do both. Thanks guys for the killer stages on the backside. I was a bit stressed but realized it wasn't that bad. It will probably be good training for the state match. Great to be outdoors at a match again. All I would suggest is not to mix to many of the hardcore stages in any one match. I think it may discourage the newer shooters just a bit. But the mix today was perfect. Thanks guys.

Glad to hear it guys, thanks. Even if it didn't work out perfectly this time around.

Big thanks to all the guys who showed up Saturday and put together these awesome stages, and to the hardcore crew that helped me get it all put away this afternoon.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Looks like I missed a good match and some heavy hitters in production. I am still considering a run in limited if someone wants to sway me one way or another. Plan on making South Central.

JB

bob_dolemite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Couldn't come back to finish it out today but no regrets as I had a great day with the girls. Okay, I do regret sucking so badly. I know not to expect too much at this stage but I'm really turible.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Wow! So looking forward to shooting tomorrow. It's been two years since my neck surgery and actually cleared medically. It will honestly be great to see old friends and fellow shooters.
    My dumbass didn't renew my USPSA membership and now starting over unclassified and a rookie. Maybe that is a good thing. Not chasing anything buy myself.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
    Bart Farmer

you might get your old number and your previous classification!

perminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    east side indy
    great job rob that was a awesome setup and some great stages. I would have been a whole lot better if i would quit running past parts of the stage those fail to engages killed me. I couldnt quite get focused i guess but i did shoot rather well on those i did engage.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Some footage from a few of my stages. This was my first real match and I learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. I feel like after a couple more matches I'll be able to start shooting quite a bit better.

Really need to improve on my ability to plan my approach to the stage.

[video=youtube;EBiRzvhCtLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBiRzvhCtLU[/video]

[video=youtube;vCghQjfYw5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCghQjfYw5w[/video]

[video=youtube;zhXSZFMeY1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhXSZFMeY1M[/video]

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Damn Rob, awesome stage designs. Hope to make it next month.

Next one is April 12 right? Working a lot of sat unfortunately. Would have love being able to shoot both days after set up.

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Damn Rob, awesome stage designs. Hope to make it next month.

Next one is April 12 right? Working a lot of sat unfortunately. Would have love being able to shoot both days after set up.

CB45 deserves most of the stage design credit. Bays 5, 7, and 8 were his creations.

Correct, The weekend of April 12, we'll be having another.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    [video]https://youtu.be/TNtRtdwig1c[/video]

hopefully soon I will get these reloads figured out
    then onto not missing so much

Nice runs Jake. :yesway:

You shoot like...3 times faster than I do. I need to figure out how to shoot that quickly while maintaining accuracy.

Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN
    Great match! Not bad for the first time without the Big Goof around!
    The stages were different and I really liked it. The stages where you have choices is always a challenge, but much more interesting.
    I am sure you learned a lot and it will get easier each time, so good luck with that. We appreciate all the work for sure.

See you next month!

Top Bottom