• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Photos from todays match

about 180 pictures from today, start at page 10 and go backwards to page one
    (when I uploaded them photobucket did it the opposite way)

Fun match, nice stages, good squad
    I had a decent match, no mikes, maybe 4 deltas, was pretty slow moving around and on the trigger with the hardcover and no shoots.

If you see a picture in there you want me to send to you let me know
    $20, ok ok ok I kid....$10
    (not really if you want me to send it to you email me jakemartens@comcast.net, and I will except donations, got to pay for a trip to Nationals)

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    70 shooters WOW!!! Thanks to everybody that came out to shoot our match today! Was really great to see everyone! Just wish I would have shot as good as the match ran thanks to ROs specially Chris!!!! lol. Thanks to the guys that helped with set up!!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGqEt48Nqf4&list=UU4--A4ZHTMZcWHOWBDskJVQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Great match Daniel!

Thanks to all the crew

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    ACC always puts on a great match. Well worth the drive!
    ETA for lessons learned- Always run new equipment in practice prior to the match. Slow down on plate racks as they are not as easy as they look. A 2011 has a lot of sharp edges and WILL cut you open.
    [ame]http://youtu.be/S49ZcBW3eyw[/ame]

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSO54Qu6fhk[/ame]

Good match. Great squad. A good day.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Made a couple of rookie mistakes today...I changed my mag pouches last night from Safariland 773 to BladeTech, and even though I loosened the pouches up you can see I still struggled getting them out. Good thing I didn't sell the 773's, anyone need some only used once BladeTech's?
    Had a high primer, thought I checked them all, but nope. Then went back through and checked remaining ammo, good thing had 5 more!! Got those out of the mix.
    George fixed my broken sight pin from last week and then new Bayou Bullets were great, I had a mixture of those and regular lead, you can see the difference in the smoke

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBMmwvkIDAI[/ame]

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    I had fun, even with the rusty mistakes.

The Texas (Kansas Star) Star was not imitating as it once was. All other steel was gravy (except the plate rack).

I think I ended up with 3 mikes and a procedural on the Virginia (oops - can't count).

Sure glad I was shooting production, cause I can't keep up with the Limited guys. I'll be back.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Got to the range and mags still had practice ammo in them (stupid). Cleared them all but Barney, left a round in there that had a high primer and had already attempted to shoot it (really stupid). Tried one of the big sticks on the last stage that had new springs and followers but hadn't been tested yet (really, really stupid).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONRAk51F9-E[/ame]

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Bart, please take a look at the Stage 2 results for me. It appears the scores were moved 1 column to the right. Highly unlikely that I shot 24 Bs on that stage.

Last edited:

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Bart, please take a look at the Stage 2 results for me. It appears the scores were moved 1 column to the right. Highly unlikely that I shot 24 Bs on that stage.

HAHA!

Apparently he is fixing them. I was booted off of the scores list in the middle of checking it out. I assume he withdrew the scores to make corrections.

Seriously, Bart!!!! I wasnt dont yet! :):

Top Bottom