• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Well sorry for the 1 day delay in results. 70 shooters plus administrative duties, and a sick child does not make for promptness.
    Thanks to all who came and shot. It was a little overwhelming but awesome to say the least!

Display Match Results - Detail Page - USPSA - United States Practical Shooting Association

Hope she's feelin' better.

thanks for getting them up!

Better than I expected. 2nd in PROD and 20th in the combined results. Not too shabby. 'specially with all the mikes and deltas I threw. :n00b:

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    What did you do wrong on the plate rack to finish behind me? I was five seconds slower. You must have missed the paper entirely...

:)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I still don't know how I missed on the right side paper target on the stage with the plate rack. I must have pulled off to do the reload too soon and I'll bet it was the second shot on the paper (I shot right to left).

It felt good to push a little for a change. I haven't done it in a long time and I don't like having misses, but ideally I should have been able to get an a-hit as quickly as I missed. Hah!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'm pretty happy, I'd like to have the 3 mikes back and another run at the star but I did OK.

That Cameron gun is turning into money well spent :patriot:

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    That Cameron gun is turning into money well spent :patriot:[/QUOTE]

Does Cameron clean it for you too:):

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    What did you do wrong on the plate rack to finish behind me? I was five seconds slower. You must have missed the paper entirely...

:)

Even 1 mike on those little 60 point speed shoots is a killer! stupid turtle targets :xmad:

rz317

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2008
    Classifier Upload?

Is it me, or did nobody's classifier score upload to their personal profile from this match?

I see the scores from the match uploaded, but I checked myself, Chris L, Dan H, and Aron B, and none of us have a classifier score on our personal profile page from ACC March 2012.

Thought I'd bring this to your attention.

RZ

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Is it me, or did nobody's classifier score upload to their personal profile from this match?

I see the scores from the match uploaded, but I checked myself, Chris L, Dan H, and Aron B, and none of us have a classifier score on our personal profile page from ACC March 2012.

RZ

none of mine did either, which is kind of surprising.

rz317

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2008
    Mine uploaded. I'm a 68% Limited shooter now....

Actually, Bill... look again...

I just looked you up, TY41889, and I didn't see a 3/12 classifier at ACC for you either. You must have been looking at 4/12.

RZ

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Actually, Bill... look again...

I just looked you up, TY41889, and I didn't see a 3/12 classifier at ACC for you either. You must have been looking at 4/12.

RZ

You are right, I was so giddy at getting classed in Limited I overlooked details....

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort

RZ

There was an issue with payment on this match. But it has been taken care of and should be on next update.

Top Bottom