• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    Update to Sunday's match at Silver Creek. It seems I'm not much of a math scholar at all. Let's just blame it on my public education and keep it at that please. The classifier "4 Bill Drill" seemed like a great one to shoot until I realized the targets were 35 yards away! So, in the interest of not finding myself duck taped to a flagpole before, during, or after the match I have decided to change the classifier to CM 99-23 Front Sight. The round count for the match is now 202. Hope to see you there! If anyone see's this and has an account on Indiana Gun Owners forum please copy and repost this message over there. Thanks, Rich

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Update to Sunday's match at Silver Creek. It seems I'm not much of a math scholar at all. Let's just blame it on my public education and keep it at that please. The classifier "4 Bill Drill" seemed like a great one to shoot until I realized the targets were 35 yards away! So, in the interest of not finding myself duck taped to a flagpole before, during, or after the match I have decided to change the classifier to CM 99-23 Front Sight. The round count for the match is now 202. Hope to see you there! If anyone see's this and has an account on Indiana Gun Owners forum please copy and repost this message over there. Thanks, Rich

He called me last night and the panic, realizing that he had picked the classifier that everyone would probably beat him to death for. Lol

Top Bottom