• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Let me get this straight Kevin M , isn't the biggest misfit ? I'm #1 that's cool at least I'm # 1at something

John you lost the biggest misfit title to Kevin on the first stage. Kevin's auto eject magazines on the first stage was priceless. I swear I could here Dan laughing at his house.

Thanks to Rich and everyone that stepped up to set up and run the match while the usual cohorts were absent.

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    John you lost the biggest misfit title to Kevin on the first stage. Kevin's auto eject magazines on the first stage was priceless. I swear I could here Dan laughing at his house.

Thanks to Rich and everyone that stepped up to set up and run the match while the usual cohorts were absent.
    Thanks paul! Like for you to reload that quick...

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I had a magazine bounce out of my mag holder while running the long stage. I had a sinking feeling when I tried to grab my last mag and it wasn't there. I think an equipment adjustment is in order. I don't need any help zeroing a stage.

Still, it was a fun match and the weather was great.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Guys, the classifiers are borked up in the final scores on Practicscore, but they are right in the Kindles. I will make sure they are right when the score are uploaded to USPSA. I will have to do it manually in EZwinscore.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Ok, when they said "make sure your information is right on the kindle" I think they might have meant that we were supposed make sure that our information was right on the kindle.

That said, is it easy to fix ? No biggie, my fault (although somebody else gets an assist) , but was wanting to get classified in production this year.

If I go to hell I bet I get checked in with a kindle.

Great match by the way !!!!

Top Bottom