• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The March USPSA Pistol match will be held on SATURDAY the 30th at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

This is a Special Classifier match to start the year. If you want to shoot the Production/Single Stack/Revolver Championship Match in April and you are not classifed here is your chance!!! Second gun/divison will be at a discount but will be shot on a different run. After everybody has shot through with thier first gun/divison..

Set-up is at 8:00 am, Registration at 10, Shooters meeting at 10:45. First shot immediately after the meeting. NOTE the slightly later start time! Gives us some time to setup and for mother nature to warm up! This is a one-off make up match, start time will go back to normal on the 14th of April.

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting.

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

http://www.uspsa.org/rules/2010Handg...sProof3web.pdf

MATCH FEES: $25 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members

There will be 6 stages. Round count is approximately 70

Classifiers will be---

1. Bang n Clang http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/99-62.pdf
    2. On the Move http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/03-09.pdf
    3. Front sight http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/99-23.pdf
    4. Times Two http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/99-10.pdf
    5. Take your Choice http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/cm99-12.pdf
    6. Mini-Mart http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/cm99-21.pdf

NOTE: All matches at AtlantaCC are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    So far, forecast is looking good. Don't any of you wise guys screw it up by washing your car or something like that. :):

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Rob, CB45, & Bart has stepped up to put this match on to help our new shooters that arent classified that want to get classified do so.
    I would like to give these guys a big :rockwoot:
    Make sure you note the start time difference for this match

I am trying to rearange my plans so I can be there. I have no dought they will do a great job!!!!

Thanks
    Daniel

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Okay guys...you are not making me very popular with the wife with this unscheduled match...but..

With this low round count match, what time do you expect it to be over. Obviously a guestimate, but that will work. I will probably need to leave by 2-230 at the latest.

Also, is this going to kick off the point series at ACC like the canceled match was going too?

Last edited:

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Okay guys...you are not making me very popular with the wife with this unscheduled match...but..

With this low round count match, what time do you expect it to be over. Obviously a guestimate, but that will work. I will probably need to leave by 2-230 at the latest.

Also, is this going to kick off the point series at ACC like the canceled match was going too?

If you expect your wife to be happy about your shooting and being gone every Sunday....not happening.

And it all depends on how many people show up. 40 shooters, you'll be out in 3 hours. 80 shooters, more like 5 hours or more.

I'm out. I was willing to go on Easter Sunday, that day also being my fiances birthday (she's 22) but, Saturday is the granddaughters birthday party. Can't miss that...

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT

:): Mine's not exactly thrilled either.

Depends on turnout, but I'm guesstimating 1:30-2.

[STRIKE]Because this is a one-off make up match without much notice, I'm inclined to say we should keep the normal match on Apr. 14th the kickoff for the point series.[/STRIKE]

ETA: Mongo brought up a good point, that without this match there's only 7 matches left, and the point series is best 6. That only allows 1 missed or throwaway match.

So disregard my previous post. This will kick-off the point series.

Last edited:

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    If you expect your wife to be happy about your shooting and being gone every Sunday....not happening.

And it all depends on how many people show up. 40 shooters, you'll be out in 3 hours. 80 shooters, more like 5 hours or more.

I'm out. I was willing to go on Easter Sunday, that day also being my fiances birthday (she's 22) but, Saturday is the granddaughters birthday party. Can't miss that...

I'm not shooting every Sunday. I have my shooting days scheduled in advanced and the wife is just fine with that.

:): Mine's not exactly thrilled either.

Depends on turnout, but I'm guesstimating 1:30-2.

Because this is a one-off make up match without much notice, I'm inclined to say we should keep the normal match on Apr. 14th the kickoff for the point series.

Okay, worst case scenario I just have to leave early. Should be plenty of time to get at least 4 classifiers in.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I always operated under the beg for forgiveness rather than ask permission.

But then, I've been married 3 times. My way may not be the right way....

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I always operated under the beg for forgiveness rather than ask permission.

But then, I've been married 3 times. My way may not be the right way....

I've been using that philosophy for 27 years Sunday,24 of them with legal papers.What a great woman!
    If the match was on Sunday,our anniversary,she would have made me go.:):
    Maybe she just doesn't like me much.
    On a more serious note,I will be there and I will try to be early to help set up,0730 sound about right?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Great!

See above on the point series. My first inclination was wrong. (Imagine that :): ) Point series will be kicking off. Remember, it's your best 6 of the 8 matches scheduled, so you can miss 1 or 2 and still be in the running.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis

Where's her spontaneity??? Haha. Good to hear your going yo make it.

For the first time I am recruiting people to the sport....

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Where's her spontaneity??? Haha. Good to hear your going yo make it.

For the first time I am recruiting people to the sport....

Haha. After over a year of watching every episode of the power factor show, various other youtube channels, and reading everything I can...I am ready. That isn't why I didn't start earlier, just worked out that way. I may be the most knowledgeable person about USPSA who has never shot an USPSA match, although that might be a bad thing.

Top Bottom