• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Haha. After over a year of watching every episode of the power factor show, various other youtube channels, and reading everything I can...I am ready. That isn't why I didn't start earlier, just worked out that way. I may be the most knowledgeable person about USPSA who has never shot an USPSA match, although that might be a bad thing.

We shall see.:)

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Haha. After over a year of watching every episode of the power factor show, various other youtube channels, and reading everything I can...I am ready. That isn't why I didn't start earlier, just worked out that way. I may be the most knowledgeable person about USPSA who has never shot an USPSA match, although that might be a bad thing.

Sorry but everything you think you know will disappear when the start buzzer goes off:D.
    After your first stage is done and you unload and show clear and holster the gun, you will stop and and think what just happened...........................and when can I do it again;).

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Sorry but everything you think you know will disappear when the start buzzer goes off:D.
    After your first stage is done and you unload and show clear and holster the gun, you will stop and and think what just happened...........................and when can I do it again;).

Oh I'm sure it will. My goals for this year are, in order:

- Don't get DQed
    - Have fun
    - Learn stuff
    - Get better
    - Do well

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I'm a maybe, my ZX-14 is calling my name so...

Chad, let me know about bullets, I have that case I havent even used any yet. And I may get out of open and not need them.

If nothing else Easter Sunday we can touch base

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    2013 goal for USPSA. Get classified Retro Amish. Hopefully "Fun" (my new word for work) will allow me to attend.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Okay guys...you are not making me very popular with the wife with this unscheduled match...but..

With this low round count match, what time do you expect it to be over. Obviously a guestimate, but that will work. I will probably need to leave by 2-230 at the latest.

Also, is this going to kick off the point series at ACC like the canceled match was going too?

You should be fine by that time. Worst case we'll hook you up if getting late.

87gsxr711

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Valparaiso
    CRAP!!!!! I missed it. The 14th was going to be a real challenge. Today would have been PERFECT. I guess that's what I get for not checking INGO daily. Lesson learned.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to Daniel for making today happen. I know it takes a lot of time out of your work and personal life to run a match like this. Also thanks to Jeff Oakes, who was my RO. He always makes shooting a match fun.

Top Bottom