• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Production, because race guns will get you killed on the critical dynamic 2-way range.

OPERATE!

bob_dolemite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    When I learn to not suck so bad, I plan to shoot Production. All the cool kids are doing it. That and because Cz even if I got the wrong one.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Single Stack Major because I love the 1911. And only having 8 rounds in a mag is challenging and makes me think. I might one day switch to Limited Major or Production

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Limited, because iron sites and mag capacity.

Future plans are in Open Div, because my eyes are beginning to suck and the cool factor!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Production, because I wanted to run what I carry and not a dedicated "competition gun"... Liked it so much I bought a dedicated competition version of my carry gun! :facepalm:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Production, because I wanted to run what I carry and not a dedicated "competition gun"... Liked it so much I bought a dedicated competition version of my carry gun! :facepalm:

If you want to shoot what you carry, you should shoot in Limited Division so you can carry AIWB and load your magazines to their standard capacity. If you normally conceal, do that too. It's what I do when I'm not shooting single stack.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If you want to shoot what you carry, you should shoot in Limited Division so you can carry AIWB and load your magazines to their standard capacity. If you normally conceal, do that too. It's what I do when I'm not shooting single stack.

I haven't been able to make a match since I started carrying AIWB, but that is my plan. :yesway: I worked on my draw stroke from the appendix rig with Coach, and I was actually getting pretty close to my DOH times even with concealment! If IDPA would allow AIWB carry, I might actually check it out.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Open at WVPPS and ACC due to Points Series!!! Limited major, Single stack major, Single stack minor, Production Glock, Production CZ depending on who is shooting in what division when I get a WILD HAIR!!!!!

Top Bottom