Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We are on for next Wednesday. There will be a 5:30 flight and a 7:30 flight. All registration will be online. The link will go hot 1/8/2015 I do not know what time. You will register and pay online and that is all. You will have to give division and USPSA number in person prior to the shooters meeting. If you are shooting the 5:30 flight you need to be there at 5:00 pm. We will hopefully start early. There are no phone reservations.

The 7:30 flight should be there by 7pm.

Both flights are limited to 20 paid shooters. It is first come first served. There should be a link for each flight make sure you get the right flight. If reserve a spot and do not show there will be no refund.

The registration link will be on the Parabellum website.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Ah, confirmation on the receipts. Golden...

I'm assuming it's still first come, first served on your spot in the shooting order?

Did you notice that Parabellum only charges $15 to clean a handgun? This might solve one of my issues....

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    I'm writing these down in the order I get the emails. I don't know if this will be your shooting order or not. Minor bug to work out :-)

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I'm writing these down in the order I get the emails. I don't know if this will be your shooting order or not. Minor bug to work out :-)

I hope you use registration order as the shooting order!

I just don't want to have to show up an hour and a half early to get a decent spot on the white board. Bill and I were talking about that on Wednesday. He actually went and bought Chili to kill some time I believe

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout

How about using the online order as the order to choose their shooting order (ie: 3rd registered picks to shoot tenth in each stage). I'll go with whatever is chosen.

Thanks again Coach, Parabellum staff and volunteers.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    I hope you use registration order as the shooting order!

I just don't want to have to show up an hour and a half early to get a decent spot on the white board. Bill and I were talking about that on Wednesday. He actually went and bought Chili to kill some time I believe

not picking on you Junkie but there seems to be a lot of worry about shooting order. is 1 on the board a advantage over 20th? seems like if a guy is going to commit the time to shoot a match it wouldn't matter. :twocents:

Top Bottom