• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Let's do this, I hope I can shoot as well as you. 3 gunners are so hardcore.

Edit: not sarcastic, for real. 3 gunners spend so much $$$ on gear, they are hardcore.

I bought talent when I shot Open. That's why I am shooting production now.

Yes and their matches seem to take a loooong time!! Not to mention all that gear they buy is heavy and has to be carted around. 3G not a sport for sissys or cheap lazys like me.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    That is not true. I remember you riding to Warsaw with River and I a few years back. I told you then that you had a lot of talent. Youth doesn't hurt either. :)

Crap, I said something positive.....someone post something about Kindles, quick!

downrange and Cowboy love kindles

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Did yours do that too on Sunday?

I've had that happen with other gizmos with LCD displays when they've been in the sun too long, but I didn't expect it with the Kindles.

Happened at Riley, South Central, and Atlanta. I don't know what they will do when it gets hot out. I'm sure the trick is to keep them out of the sun but that doesn't always happen. I wonder if the cases are retaining some heat too?

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    That is not true. I remember you riding to Warsaw with River and I a few years back. I told you then that you had a lot of talent. Youth doesn't hurt either. :)

Crap, I said something positive.....someone post something about Kindles, quick!

embrace the technology....it is the wave of the future

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Second match of the year for me. Between the sounds of gunfire that odd sound you hear will be the RUST falling off.

Happy, happy, happy!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Happened at Riley, South Central, and Atlanta. I don't know what they will do when it gets hot out. I'm sure the trick is to keep them out of the sun but that doesn't always happen. I wonder if the cases are retaining some heat too?

We had ours out in the sun all day today. No overheating. :dunno:

I was a little worried the foam cases might hold in some heat as well. If that issue pops up tomorrow, let me know.

Top Bottom