• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    yes, you can. I ran a timer for many yrs at club matches before finally getting into a class. :)

Actually, even at a LII, you only need one NROI cert'd official per stage. (IIRC, there's nothing that says it has to be the guy w/ the timer.)

Learn the range commands (8.3.1) and have fun making the box go beep! :) We'll be there to help if there are any hard/questionable calls. Safety trumps everything else. Pay attention to the ROs at the next couple matches to get a feel for how to run things. Study the rules. We can get you started at Thurs practices.

ref. Appx A1.

-rvb

You forgot about the special range commands for ROs who live south of Seymour, IN.

Instead of "Stand by," you have to say, "Staaaanddd baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    You forgot about the special range commands for ROs who live south of Seymour, IN.

Instead of "Stand by," you have to say, "Staaaanddd baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

I get paid by the hour so the longer I draw out the commands the more I get paid.

Top Bottom