Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We will be having our regularly scheduled monthly match this coming Sunday the 18th. Set-up time will begin at 8am, and any and all help is greatly appreciated. The shooters meeting at 10:45am with first shot to follow the meeting. Cost is $20 for non-wvpps members, and $17 for members. Round count will be 148 but yours may vary.

The Point Series is up to date following the state match, and can be found at WVPPS.

Plaques from the state match are end and will be awarded at the shooters meeting for any one attending this match.

We will be having a make up match the last Saturday of the month on August 31 for those who like to plan.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I gotta help somebody move....And I'll probably have to buy my own beer. Freaking kids.....

I hear you! I have one daughter that graduated high school 8 years ago and she is still going to "higher learning". Last year I blew my knee out moving her to Kansas City which was right before our match and now I get too look forward to moving her again next summer to God knows where!

i just hope I live long enough to collect on some of this education she is getting.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Will the Makeup match be part of the points series? Will the shooter have to attend for the payout? Just asking, that will be our setup day for the SCGC September match.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Will the Makeup match be part of the points series? Will the shooter have to attend for the payout? Just asking, that will be our setup day for the SCGC September match.

Yes and yes. Same ole procedures for this one.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We will be shooting the "woods" stage from the state match. There has been divine intervention on the stage design and it is a nice twist.

Top Bottom