• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    It's obvious I have a lot to learn about no penalty mikes because I would have shot stage 6 (?) differently. The classifier sucked too as well as the failure to engauge penalty on Bunker Bob.

Did I say I had a good time yet???

Where are the scores? I'm home and don't see them yet. If you guys were using kindles they would be up by now. At least that's what I have been told.

On a serios note, great time today and a good squad. Couldn't beat the weather. My performance really sucked but what can I say, I'm not a professional nor did I sleep at a holiday inn express last night.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It's obvious I have a lot to learn about no penalty mikes because I would have shot stage 6 (?) differently. The classifier sucked too as well as the failure to engauge penalty on Bunker Bob.

Did I say I had a good time yet???

Where are the scores? I'm home and don't see them yet. If you guys were using kindles they would be up by now. At least that's what I have been told.

On a serios note, great time today and a good squad. Couldn't beat the weather. My performance really sucked but what can I say, I'm not a professional nor did I sleep at a holiday inn express last night.

You need a bigger stick to stir with but you sir have a lot of potential. Pendle scoring should still have the scores up tonight, but no one here promised they would be up when you got home.

What would you have done different on the disappearing targets????

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I am going to start practicing on the rifle bay at Martinsville conservation club. My accuracy at 50 yards needs a bunch of work.
    I am also going to begin yoga classes so I can get into the prone position faster,with less pain.
    It was a good day and a great squad.
    I'm never shooting a drop turner again,it feels so good to not wait on them.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Gamed stage 2 with a reshoot.
    Point shot stage 3 as I was dotless. Only 1 mike.
    Shot way too fast in freestyle and kneeling on the classifier.

[video=youtube;k6GlPkybTL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6GlPkybTL0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I am going to start practicing on the rifle bay at Martinsville conservation club. My accuracy at 50 yards needs a bunch of work.
    I am also going to begin yoga classes so I can get into the prone position faster,with less pain.
    It was a good day and a great squad.
    I'm never shooting a drop turner again,it feels so good to not wait on them.

50 yard shots? Shooting prone? Another chance at Bob's Counrty Bunker? Dang! Looks like I missed a hell of a match, had to work. Gonna try to get to the make up match.

No yoga for me though...

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    That was a blast. When I did well, I did well. When I decided to skip half the stage not so much. Definitely had a blast as a first time shooter. Looking forward to the next one.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Died on the classifier prone stage, I knew the knee and shoulder would not let me get down but I tried it anyway and did not get of a shot. All the other stages were fun. I finally got to shoot the stage in the woods. Though of the guy who broke his leg going do into the stage, I hope he is recovering OK.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    You need a bigger stick to stir with but you sir have a lot of potential. Pendle scoring should still have the scores up tonight, but no one here promised they would be up when you got home.

What would you have done different on the disappearing targets????

Me stirring up the pot???

I think I would have shot it the way the rest of our squad shot it by just shooting the steel and ignoring the paper but Burl made it look so easy so I followed his lead. I think he is a bad influence...

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Me stirring up the pot???

I think I would have shot it the way the rest of our squad shot it by just shooting the steel and ignoring the paper but Burl made it look so easy so I followed his lead. I think he is a bad influence...

He is a devil that will lead you astray if given half a chance. RVB would not approve of blowing off the those DT's.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Died on the classifier prone stage, I knew the knee and shoulder would not let me get down but I tried it anyway and did not get of a shot. All the other stages were fun. I finally got to shoot the stage in the woods. Though of the guy who broke his leg going do into the stage, I hope he is recovering OK.

He is recovering well the last I talked to him of the phone. I hope that continues.

I thought we would give folks another crack at it. One more woods stage in the make up match but we will tweak it some for a little variety.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...I think I would have shot it the way the rest of our squad shot it by just shooting the steel and ignoring the paper but Burl made it look so easy so I followed his lead. I think he is a bad influence...

The stars must have been aligned for me on that stage. :dunno: I'm glad I was first so I didn't get to see the right way to do it. Besides that, I'm pretty sure I'm a Brammer sort of guy. :)

Top Bottom