• ...and so much more!
  • g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Wow 5 pages of posts for a question that was answered after the first reply...nice. After all that my only take away from this conversation is a new "make ready" sequence:):

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Wow! I spend a day educating the youth of America and this thread develops a life. WTF?

The shooter thumb cocked to draw and dry fire the gun. I watched him do it. I knew what he did. I knew he was going to Illinois soon and we all know what kind of Nazi's they have over there. So I mentioned that it was probably not a good idea to do that as I thought it was illegal. I did not realize the rulebook specified a loaded gun being a match DQ for being in the holster without the safety engaged. (singlestack) No one argued at the time.

Happygunner is right. It is allowed.

rvb has a point. It is not a good idea.

Warsaw had great stages and good competition. The weather was right. This is getting way too complicated.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Only thing I'd add is to not assume that the hammer down on the last stage took care of one being in the chamber on the current stage. Who knows what people do in the portajohn or safe table.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Only thing I'd add is to not assume that the hammer down on the last stage took care of one being in the chamber on the current stage. Who knows what people do in the portajohn or safe table.
    Drop a revolver with wood grips in the porta john and the thing will never smell the same.

Top Bottom